Confirmed with Link: Devils acquire Steve Sullivan from PHX for a 7th Round Pick

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

I Hate Tie DOMI

Jul 2, 2002
Ontario
Kovy, Elias, Clarkson, Zubrus, Poni, Zajac, Henrique, Loki, Dags, Carter, Gionta, Bernier, Kosto, Barch, Sullivan = 15

8 D-men, 2 goalies

25 players. Someone's gotta go, and another when Kovy comes back.

Willing to bet it's Gionta and Kostopolous

Is there still a roster limit after the trade deadline? Or is it the playoffs when it increases?

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
Kovy, Elias, Clarkson, Zubrus, Poni, Zajac, Henrique, Loki, Dags, Carter, Gionta, Bernier, Kosto, Barch, Sullivan = 15

8 D-men, 2 goalies

25 players. Someone's gotta go, and another when Kovy comes back.

Willing to bet it's Gionta and Kostopolous

Helllllll no. Barch.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
RG, where's the HFboards trade flow chart? We can compare him to himself.

:laugh:

callup-2013.jpg

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
obligatory

I was at this game and I remember it well because me and my brother had season tixs and I brought my buddies to the game except I had the wrong nights tickets, they were ready to kill me until the ticket lady saved my ass by giving us seats in the handicap section, we had to sit on folding chairs but we had a blast.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Makes no sense whatsoever.......Where does he fit in? Maybe they're going to build a pseudo skilled 4th line for the playoffs? Something like Sullivan-Josefson-D'Agostini?

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
Driving Play ‏@DrivingPlay 13m
It's been 953 games since Steve Sullivan last dressed for NJ - that has to be close to a record, no?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad