Post-Game Talk: Devils 3 - Penguins 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GM17*

Ehhh...not that big of a deal imo. They could internally review how he gets to play picks on everyone all game without interference though.

AZNDevil

Yay band.
Jul 30, 2010
Tennessee
Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice
Butler insisted he was fine after the game after being hit with Kovalchuk shot in right foot. "I just had to walk it off."

Good. I was worried after they showed him limping to the bench.

Devils86

Apr 8, 2008
Kovy takes the full 2 min at one point and Greene and Zid playing the other not alot left over for Larsson to play

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
box score has bernier at even in +/-. I disagree, he was on the ice for the 2nd two goals, and in front of fleury. boy did good in front of the net from what i saw (i overslept the game!!!). How else was he, though i heard CBCG was damn good today, as usual

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
The devils are 1st in the east which is awesome.... but I think this team can be so much better than what they've displayed so far. I hope Lou makes those classic Lou tweaks this season.

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
box score has bernier at even in +/-. I disagree, he was on the ice for the 2nd two goals, and in front of fleury. boy did good in front of the net from what i saw (i overslept the game!!!). How else was he, though i heard CBCG was damn good today, as usual

PPGs

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
The devils are 1st in the east which is awesome.... but I think this team can be so much better than what they've displayed so far. I hope Lou makes those classic Lou tweaks this season.

They are a forward away IMO. Iginla would be perfect. Don't know if they have the pieces to get him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia