Development Camp

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
Veit Oswald, as mentioned, could be interesting.

Also, Jack Brauti from Barrie would have been a decent pick.

6'2"
176 lb.
Maxim Muranov

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
Looking forward to some hockey playing descriptions.

Like which players can actually skate and chew tobacco at the same time.

Which 5'11" players are actually 5'8" out of skates.

Are there any players who really appear to be further along in development.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Looking forward to some hockey playing descriptions.

Like which players can actually skate and chew tobacco at the same time.

Which 5'11" players are actually 5'8" out of skates.

Are there any players who really appear to be further along in development.

You can check out the twitter thread from Kyle that has a bunch of info and some vids on the invites.

aingefan

Feb 27, 2008
I love the timing of this camp.
Looking forward to hearing about a bunch of guys: optimally Greb and Cowan toying with everybody, statements from some other dudes hopefully, say Malinoski and Miller and Lisowsky, and maybe AA being unbeatable.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario

Interesting read. Stolarz in the article. Not for want of confidence, "I am a pretty laid-back guy ... There is never a doubt in my ability. I know I am one of the best in the world. I am looking forward to the opportunity. I am excited.“

I’m excited now too.

“Some players hit the links on Tuesday and a couple Russian goalies – Vyacheslav Peksa and Artur Akhtiamov – created a stir.

"They managed to put the golf cart on the green," Wickenheiser said with a smile. "I wasn't there. We left it up to [player development staff member] Nik Antropov, which was a very bad idea. He told me to never pair him with the Russians again. We thought it was a good idea. Apparently not. They all had smiles on their faces when they came off the green."

TMLBlueandWhite

Feb 2, 2023

Interesting read. Stolarz in the article. Not for want of confidence, "I am a pretty laid-back guy ... There is never a doubt in my ability. I know I am one of the best in the world. I am looking forward to the opportunity. I am excited.“

I’m excited now too.

“Some players hit the links on Tuesday and a couple Russian goalies – Vyacheslav Peksa and Artur Akhtiamov – created a stir.

"They managed to put the golf cart on the green," Wickenheiser said with a smile. "I wasn't there. We left it up to [player development staff member] Nik Antropov, which was a very bad idea. He told me to never pair him with the Russians again. We thought it was a good idea. Apparently not. They all had smiles on their faces when they came off the green."

Too be fair Stolarz's right.

He's top 64 in the world. That's pretty impressive. Stolarz just isn't in the 1% of the 1% is all.

There's a big difference between one of the best in the world and one of the best in the league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad