Detroit Red Wings Couldn’t sell-out home opener.

Borlag

Jan 27, 2006
Helsinki, Funland
you guys underestimate the POWER OF EIGHT POINT TWO PERCENT

did that comment actually bother you? it was just a joke man, Bettman loves Arizona
Nah, just find it funny that fans of teams that are at the bottom (Montreal), never won a damn thing (Vancouver) or last won when their grandmas were still in their teens (Toronto) are chirping away at teams more succesful than they are.

The goal in Detroit isn't to make the playoffs, it's to win. But I guess that's something Toronto knows nothing off

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
Nah, just find it funny that fans of teams that are at the bottom (Montreal), never won a damn thing (Vancouver) or last won when their grandmas were still in their teens (Toronto) are chirping away at teams more succesful than they are.

The goal in Detroit isn't to make the playoffs, it's to win. But I guess that's something Toronto knows nothing off
what exactly am I chirping about here? seems like the only one chirping is you

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com

also you do realize both Montreal and Toronto have more cups than Detroit right? MTL, TOR and DET are all original 6 teams.
no one is chirping your "its to win" team this thread is a giant joke theres nothing to see here but people are having some fun.
maybe relax a little, not everyone is out to get you

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Jeez, it's like other sports don't exist. Detroit's baseball team is in the playoffs, so the focus is on them. Took away from the Red Wings attendance for sure. A team like Toronto probably wouldn't sell out either if Toronto Blue Jays played in a playoff game in town same night.
I was curious and somehow the Jays and Leafs did not play on the same night at home in 2015 or 2016, the playoff berths since were too early for the NHL season to be a factor.

So the last time the Leafs played on the night of a Jays home playoff game was Oct. 9, 1993. The Blue Jays drew 51,889 that night, and the Leafs drew 15,727 (per ESPN) and capacity in MLG at that time was 15,726

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad