Prospect Info: Detroit Red Wings 2021 Summer Prospect #5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who do you think is the Detroit Red Wings #5 Overall Prospect?

• Shai Buium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Robert Mastrosimone

• Theodor Niederbach

• Elmer Soderblom

• Eemil Viro

• William Wallinder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
from the limited views i got on soderblom, he's a monster. especially protecting the puck.
impressive system you guys have built in the past few years. he's probably not even top 10.

jaster

I am become woke, destroyer of ignorance.
Jun 8, 2007
from the limited views i got on soderblom, he's a monster. especially protecting the puck.
impressive system you guys have built in the past few years. he's probably not even top 10.

Yeah, he's definitely not top-10 for me, but is certainly a fun dark horse candidate to jump into the top-10 in the future. If he became a player in Detroit, it would be a great story. Rooting for him.

Reactions: neelynugs

OgeeOgelthorpe

Riccis per 60 record holder
Feb 29, 2020

I think there's a real possibility for Soderblom to become a player but it really depends on him improving his skating strength and balance. He's definitely got great hands but he definitely needs to learn to stay on his feet better. I hope that he signs with Detroit and comes over to Grand Rapids for a season or two because he would probably get top 6 icetime over there.

Reactions: neelynugs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad