Pre-Game Talk: Detroit @ edmonton 2pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
There's a few guys on the team that don't know how to shoot the puck.

I was watching the segment earlier when they were showing the east west passing of some teams and they showed the clip of Sergaechev making that pass to Kucherov who has a wide open net and still tucks it up top corner short side and I couldn't help but think that if it was the Oilers that puck would of ended up missing the net or hitting the goalie.

belair

Win it for Ben!
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
I don't know what's more upsetting. Having to watch the Oilers finish off another Sunday afternoon game...or HF re-introducing their full page ads to this rickety forum.

Weitz

Sep 23, 2014
How many embarrassing home efforts before the dumb media in Edmonton will actually ask meaningful questions?

Yeah15

2nd Tier Fan
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2007
how is that a penalty?
Well I know for sure that's been a penalty since I was four years old, and I'm going to guarantee it's been a rule for a lot longer than that. Break your stick you have to drop it right away, and definitely not while you're involved in the play.

taylorjonl

Jul 3, 2015
Sandy, Utah
I don't know what's more upsetting. Having to watch the Oilers finish off another Sunday afternoon game...or HF re-introducing their full page ads to this rickety forum.

Just disable javascript for this site, most things still work except the inline twitter stuff.

callighenfan

Aug 2, 2005
Brooklyn
Re. keeping Yamamoto up: insanity = doing same thing and expecting different results. Our pro development record with teenagers is awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad