Deja Vu ???

StumpNYI

Sep 10, 2010
Said in the game against the Devils. Broken record. February is the new November.

Cacciaguida

Jan 11, 2010
Ottawa
I'm getting really tired of everyone around here turning into negative nancys over one week of bad play.

scott99

May 13, 2005
I think the Isles have some talent, can play with speed, BUT, their defense is horrendous, and their goaltending is suffering because of it. They will show glimpses of greatness, but it will be few and far between. This team just isn't good or talented enough. I think next season will be a very exciting season, I think we will have a lot of young forwards (Neiderreiter & Nelson at the least), and hopefully we sign some above average d-men to bridge the gap until the Reinhart's, Mayfield's, and Pedan's of the world are ready.

OlTimeHockey

Dec 5, 2003
home
Their passing and decision making in the offensive zone are atrocious. They aren't hitting enough. Last night was the first time I saw Moulson hitting, and hitting is a generous term. Boyes' passes are off, Nielson's passing but his linemates are often out of position...

And notice Nielson is always on D, as he has to be? Notice four guys in the slot defending and no one is using the body to remove people?

Coaching change. Someone who will get guys out there fighting each shift (battling, not gooning}.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad