Defensive Core

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Schalkenullvier*

I never really liked Zanon, these 100 % shotblocking types never impress me. Wasnt coincidence that he had some goals go of his legs last year. Not that he's to blame, but I just don't like that style of play.

I would actually be interested in what Torey Krug could do with extended time in the majors. I really like his game. Won't happen though as in Hamilton there's already one "unstable, show him the ropes" type on the roster and I don't think conservative Julien will risk two of those. sigh.

SpitfireIX

Jun 11, 2007
Grenville, Qc.
I would be surprised if Hamilton stayed with the big club.
6 games will be very hard to evaluate a young player, and would the
B's really want to burn a year of his contract for 48 games ?

Don't know how he is currently playing, so if he is tearing up his
current league, and isn't learning anything, then that changes
things.

He is over a ppg per game leading the league in scoring as a d man for the second consecutive year... He is also hands down the best shutdown d man in his league for the second straight year. Time to ship up.

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
I never really liked Zanon, these 100 % shotblocking types never impress me. Wasnt coincidence that he had some goals go of his legs last year. Not that he's to blame, but I just don't like that style of play.

I would actually be interested in what Torey Krug could do with extended time in the majors. I really like his game. Won't happen though as in Hamilton there's already one "unstable, show him the ropes" type on the roster and I don't think conservative Julien will risk two of those. sigh.

The Bruins are pretty high on Krug and I don't doubt he'd be at camp if he was healthy, but he's been banged up and needs to heal.

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
Other teams wish they had "concerns" about how one spot on the 3rd line will be filled:)

Plenty out there questioning their first lines

Yeah, but not many of those types are trying to win a Stanley Cup.

The B's depend on depth and contributions from everyone. They're not a top heavy team that couldn't care less about their 3rd and 4th lines.

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
Yeah, but not many of those types are trying to win a Stanley Cup.

The B's depend on depth and contributions from everyone. They're not a top heavy team that couldn't care less about their 3rd and 4th lines.

With the development of Tyler Seguin, I feel as though the Bruins are going to become more "top heavy" that we're accustomed to.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
You think Hamilton will get some 1st line PP time? Why not?

Maybe, not sure that Julien will go for it, but really I don't think he could make it any worse.

I so want the Bruins to get a dangerous pp but for the most part it is pass around the puck, give it to Chara for a shot from the corner. Too predictable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad