Celtics/NBA Jeff Bezos reportedly has no interest in buying the Celtics

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I love Steph Curry

Simply no excuse not playing Tatum over Booker against any team, but especially Serbia.

This isn't some inspiring comeback. It's absurd they're even in this spot. Steve Kerr has an issue with Tatum and was willing to lose the gold medal because of it.
I don't think he hates him. I think Tatum is actually hurt

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
Well, today was our silver medal match, can't see us beating Jokic.

But what's up with you guys not playing Tatum? That's borderline criminal.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Zero reporting on that. Kerr also said after the first Serbia game he was "stunned" Tatum just didn't make sense for their "best" lineups, which the entire world called bullshit on.

Kerr is either an idiot or full of shit.
Both can be true. I know there is no reporting on a possible injury hence why I said I think.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
In every aspect of his life Steve Kerr is a know it all (or nothing) jackass

If Jayson Tatum left the team and did not suit up for the Gold I wouldn't blame him one bit

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
In every aspect of his life Steve Kerr is a know it all (or nothing) jackass

If Jayson Tatum left the team and did not suit up for the Gold I wouldn't blame him one bit

Tatum should simply say nothing. Just politely say he's not available when asked by the press. That would say everything.

It's f***ing absurd. Kerr almost cost them the gold medal today for what can only be some sort of personal vendetta.

Reactions: CDJ

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Steve Kerr is and will always be a f***ing TOOL.

Not playing Tatum is mindblowing.

I was ACTIVELY rooting for them to lose because of it. It's inexcusable

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas

Lbb16uV.gif

Although I'd honestly be surprised if they do buy the Celtics. It would mean the end of Lebron as a member of FSG since active players are barred from having any ownership interest in a team.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Steve Kerr is a sub par coach who lucked into a generational player in Curry and a good roster

There is no reason whatsoever that Tatum, despite the narrative around him, can't get into a game on the wing that was tailor made for his skill set when the rest of the rotation was struggling.

Wouldn't be shocked if he told them to f off for 2028 when that roster is going to need a big overhaul.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Steve Kerr is a sub par coach who lucked into a generational player in Curry and a good roster

There is no reason whatsoever that Tatum, despite the narrative around him, can't get into a game on the wing that was tailor made for his skill set when the rest of the rotation was struggling.

Wouldn't be shocked if he told them to f off for 2028 when that roster is going to need a big overhaul.
Haliburton also was scratched

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com

"Is Steve Kerr coaching? He is? Okay, no thanks. Good luck."

Reactions: CDJ and JRull86

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad