GDT: December 6th - Avalanche @ Flames [7:00pm on Sportsnet West]

Bouma Fett*

Booty Hunter
May 19, 2012
Calgary
I'm extremely happy iwth Sven again tonight though, tons of hustle, hard on the puck, going hard after the opposing players who have possession, doing everthing

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
He is fine as #5.

Yeah, but he's playing in the top four with Wideman out. He's solid as a number five but struggles heavily if tasked with a larger role. Still think he should be traded at the deadline so Sieloff or Wotherspoon can get a spot next season.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Yeah, but he's playing in the top four with Wideman out. He's solid as a number five but struggles heavily if tasked with a larger role. Still think he should be traded at the deadline so Sieloff or Wotherspoon can get a spot next season.

Sieloff hasn't played at all this year I think he should just stay there. If Wotherspoon is ready I agree I just don't think it would be worth the cost to upgrade on Butler.

BVicious

Jun 15, 2012
Sieloff hasn't played at all this year I think he should just stay there. If Wotherspoon is ready I agree I just don't think it would be worth the cost to upgrade on Butler.

I think with one or two upgrades we win these type of games. We would be above .500

PS - I hate Gigare

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Awesome pass by SOB

hockey_table_game_model_7250_002.jpg

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
I think with one or two upgrades we win these type of games. We would be above .500

PS - I hate Gigare

Meh you could say that about any position at this point. All 4 goals were a result of a different position failing and there is no way we get a young player that is better than Butler cheap (unless Edmonton doesn't want Petry?:naughty:)

BVicious

Jun 15, 2012
Meh you could say that about any position at this point. All 4 goals were a result of a different position failing and there is no way we get a young player that is better than Butler cheap (unless Edmonton doesn't want Petry?:naughty:)

Yea I'm sure Feaster soured that relationship when we schooled them for Smid. I reallllllly like his game.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Love how it takes Butler 6 or 7 strong games to make people stop talking negative things about him, and only one bad one to make people start back up again.

Boy, the refs in this game really let things get out of hand with the make-up calls. Way overcompensated.

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
Love how it takes Butler 6 or 7 strong games to make people stop talking negative things about him, and only one bad one to make people start back up again.

Boy, the refs in this game really let things get out of hand with the make-up calls. Way overcompensated.

has butler ever had 6-7 strong games in a row?

BVicious

Jun 15, 2012

For the record I don't think he is a bad player. He is just relied upon too much. All of our D outside of Gio are #4 or lower type defensmen.

*lightbulb*

Ooooooooooh so that's why you guys all wanted us to suck so we got Ekblad......

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
For the record I don't think he is a bad player. He is just relied upon too much. All of our D outside of Gio are #4 or lower type defensmen.

*lightbulb*

Ooooooooooh so that's why you guys all wanted us to suck so we got Ekblad......

So they're either Russell, or lower type defensemen?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad