Prospect Info: David Reinbacher - Get Well Soon Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

junyab

Jan 22, 2013
And the point is that many see Michkov as more likely to hit his ceiling and that ceiling being much higher than Reinbacher's. If a few years from now Michkov is a ppg+ first line winger and Reinbacher is a 2nd pairing D, any notion of Reinbacher having equal or higher value because of position will fly out the window. Reinbacher becoming a bonafide first pairing D is far from a sureshot.
You still need to keep in mind that Michkov had question marks about if and when he'd come over to North America, and there were rumours that he wasn't meeting with certain teams or giving terrible interviews, and also a rumours about his attitude not being the greatest. And also, maybe we don't draft Demidov if we had drafted Michkov.

Grate n Colorful Oz

Pure Laine Hutson
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
You still need to keep in mind that Michkov had question marks about if and when he'd come over to North America, and there were rumours that he wasn't meeting with certain teams or giving terrible interviews, and also a rumours about his attitude not being the greatest. And also, maybe we don't draft Demidov if we had drafted Michkov.

Never draft for need. Draft BVA.

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
Noah Dobson showed sign of life 4 years after he been drafted. Can we be patient with Reinbacher please. Big players take more time to developp, especially Dman. He is gonna be a good one.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
Not a single NHL game played by either of them and we're already being handed the bag full of excuses to justify the decision? Damn! Even *I* didn't think it would happen so fast.

I hope Reinbacher will be OK. I have high hopes for him despite everything else.

HuGort

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Reinbacher injury is much more crucial to Montreal than Laine. Reinbacher #5 pick, plays high end position, he's cornerstone piece to the team. This pushes rebuild back a year if not more. Might have to toss out '26 as the year.

Laine jury still out what we were going to get. He's hasn't played in almost a year, has lengthy injury history, missed half of last season on player assistant program. Most say 50/50 he scores 30 if injury never happened.

HabsCowboysOwn

Wak Prescott the 60M/yr scam artist, here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
Not being able to watch one of your top prospects play for an extended period of time blows especially when you hated the pick from the start and you're still looking for something concrete that could help you warm up to it. Won't happen this year I guess.

The uncertainty is so annoying, can't shake the feeling that this will not end well for us. Again. Really hope I'm wrong obviously.

And this is nothing personal, he's a great kid and I wish him well. I just have top pick bust PTSD. Get well soon DR.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad