Prospect Info: David Reinbacher - Get Well Soon Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

rahad

Feb 3, 2016
montreal
How are we wasting prime years of our core when our core has not even hit their stride yet??

What generational talent was up for grabs with our pick that we passed on?

What does flavour of the week even mean?
He has probably talking about the great Michkov.

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Do you think Laine was enough or do you need me to list the great talent we have on the 3rd line?

Suzuki, Cole, Guhle, Newhook, heck even Slaf are all pretty much primed. Players don't peak at 29, they peak at ~24. At 29 well have 2-3 years before they're yet another Gallagher we wish we didn't resign.
LOL bro I was with you up to here, but come one now, Slaf is far from primed. He's 20 ffs, and one of those guys who has to learn to use his huge build.

I'm not even a huge fan and he's far from generational, but we clearly haven't seen the best of him

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
LOL bro I was with you up to here, but come one now, Slaf is far from primed. He's 20 ffs, and one of those guys who has to learn to use his huge build.

I'm not even a huge fan and he's far from generational, but we clearly haven't seen the best of him
He's coming into his own much faster than the average Hughonite will have you believe.

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
When I looked at Dach's hit it looked like nothing. I was shocked it was an 80 game injury...
Dach got dragged the entire length of the bench on his back/rear by Tinordi, with his entire body + equipment weight hinged on his knee perpendicularly to the way it bends. It was horrendous.

ReimanSum1908

Feb 23, 2012
Montreal
Guhle is definitely not a 2nd pair D and you're being incredibly down on Reinbacher for no reason.
Oh my goodness, yes: Guhle is barely a second-pairing defenseman now, even if he plays the minutes of a first pairing defenseman and looks terrible doing it.

Reinbacher has never shown me anything in his performance overall or his play that makes me the least bit enthusiastic about him. With his current injury, I'm certain that he'll have wasted both his D+1 and D+2 years by underperforming terribly and then losing an entire season of development when he was already a player with no standout skills or abilities.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad