Prospect Info: David Reinbacher - Get Well Soon Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
We have no number one defenseman now or projected for the future. Ghule is a second-pairing defenseman, Reinbacher projects as a bottom-pairing defenseman, Hutson may become a number one, but that's highly doubtful due to deficiencies in his game that would prevent him from following the path of players like Makar and Fox, and after than we have a handful of 6/7 defensemen like Xhekaj and Struble.

Matheson is not the answer for our top four given that he'll be aging out by the time that we're actually competitive in three or four years.
Guhle is definitely not a 2nd pair D and you're being incredibly down on Reinbacher for no reason.

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
The rebuild is not over.

I think the injury to Laine might be a blessing in disguise.

In the sense that, the tank is back on for sure?

The rebuild isn't over because Hughes refuses to end it. Instead of adding talent he's okay wasting prime years of his core to draft the next flavor of the week instead of generational talents.

We're not ready at all.

What talent do you wanna add that would get us out of the rebuild?

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008

Losing a potential 25-30 goal scorer that solidifies your second line, add options to the PP, and brings excitement back to the Bell Center is not a blessing.

What, we get to see more of Roy or some other scrub next to Dach. Lose 20 more 1 goal games, I'm feeling blessed.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world

We're not ready at all.

What talent do you wanna add that would get us out of the rebuild?
A RD. Larsson is ready to be dealt.

A top 9 forward. Robertson could've been that guy for free but we're scared.

Were ready to start competing for the POs. This team is good but the bad is so bad that it's dragging us down.

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
A RD. Larsson is ready to be dealt.

A top 9 forward. Robertson could've been that guy for free but we're scared.

Were ready to start competing for the POs. This team is good but the bad is so bad that it's dragging us down.

I don't think we're as good as you think we are

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
The more and more I look at the injury or sequence if you will
It could be a knee cap sort of thing , I'm reminded of that mahomes injury that one time

Fractured or displaced knee cap
Not a world ender but, still a bit of time off sadly

Let's see, pretty damn curious if it's not a blown ACL

Demigod Gloves

Oct 1, 2017
What a wasted pick, was a bust since the announcement, the fanbase was right on this one, we all wanted Michkov, Hugo 1st major f up

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad