Player Discussion David Reinbacher - Get Well Soon Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
While you have to think that they did their due diligence, it's about the only thing they have to do, I hope they ask questions about his history.....

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
The hit seemed so inoffensive... Looked like a Charlie horse, I have no idea how you can get seriously injured like that.

Reactions: Devonator

Habs7631

Feb 28, 2017
Any update whatsoever on either what the injury is or the timeframe he’ll be out for?

And how many knees injuries did he have so far? I saw a couple of moments in the last 24 hours that this is not his first one? 1,2,3?

bopeep

Jan 22, 2004
bc
Any update whatsoever on either what the injury is or the timeframe he’ll be out for?

And how many knees injuries did he have so far? I saw a couple of moments in the last 24 hours that this is not his first one? 1,2,3?
He had Osgood Schlatter's - not an injury per se, but a condition you grow out of as a kid. No damage or lasting effects.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
I’m not sure the injury was from the hit. It looked he may have injured his left knee when he stopped to dump the puck in. I believe it was reported afterward he was wearing a brace on his left knee.

I believe it's from falling on his knee and the full weight of his body bending it backward

Probably a kneecap injury, which wouldnt be as serious as a torn ACL, probably 6 to 8 weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sagikev

Sagikev

Chadstudsky
Sep 16, 2018
I belileve it's from falling on his knee and the full weight of his body bending it backward

Probably a kneecap injury, which wouldnt be as serious as a torn ACL, probably 6 to 8 weeks.
I hope you're right, he needs all the ice time he can get in the AHL

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Hopefully the kid isn’t out too long. He needs all the reps he can have.

Dont remember if it was Martineau ou Cloutier for tvasports but one of them reported that Reinbacher had already a brace on both of his knees at the draft. And now, looks like he exploded one of his knees again. And hes just 19…God damn.

We shouldnt draft already damaged prospect.

Reactions: Whitesnake

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Hopefully the kid isn’t out too long. He needs all the reps he can have.

Dont remember if it was Martineau ou Cloutier for tvasports but one of them reported that Reinbacher had already a brace on both of his knees at the draft. And now, looks like he exploded one of his knees again. And hes just 19…God damn.

We shouldnt draft already damaged prospect.
No idea that we had a NEED for a kid with damaged knees....Let's just hope that this pick will be a reminder for the next picks to come.....no more f***ing overanalysis. Pick the f***ing BPA not damaged. And TRADE if you have a NEED.

JoelWarlord

May 7, 2012
Halifax
Lol less than a page in and we're inventing a narrative that Reinbacher having Osgood Schlatters means he had severe knee problems before the draft to justify bitching about Michkov some more. Nasty work but par for the course on here these days.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad