Recalled/Assigned: David Reinbacher Assigned to the Laval Rocket

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
@Hinterland

He's doing his exams and internship in Laval, right? ;)

Classes and internship, yes. He has to if he wants the degree. Easily ~25h per week I guess. Exams are in June I guess and I don't think there's a remote option.

I don't think quitting shortly ahead of the finish line is an option so busy weeks ahead.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John

cfbf715a-0d49-49dd-bbc1-78607e8d24ad_text.gif

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
But I was told he wasn't going to play because he's not used to man to man D and NA ice.

I was told he wasn't even coming over this year!!

Amazing the discourse that gets passed around when the media around the team is like - X is what will happen.

Like people thinking Hutson won't play in the NHL this year to burn a year of his ELC - that's the plan, that's what will happen outside of Lane himself not wanting to turn pro.

Reactions: Redux91

MTL Dirty Birdy

Aug 29, 2021
Laval's next game is on Friday. They have a 3-in-3 this weekend.

Reinbacher will get some practices in and I imagine he'll get in the line-up some time this weekend. Maybe not Friday because they might want him to watch an AHL game live first. We'll see.

But Laval's right side now consists of Mailloux, Reinbacher & Barron.
That’s a stellar RD for the AHL

Reactions: Adam Michaels

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
Wanted to buy some tickets but only bleachers left , I suspect everybody had the same reaction as me and all the good spots got sold out

Reactions: cphabs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad