Player Discussion David Pastrnak

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Pastrnak needs help and the Robin analogy is good

That would be Necas to me even if he’s a winger

Lindholm scares me in this town but as long as it’s 5 or under in years I’m ok

Pastrnak to me is elite All World playmaker - his hockey sense and spacial awareness is there with anyone in the game

The dudes got as many assists as teammates have points

He’s also tough has no ego and would be my pick next Captain he’s come that far in maturity and off ice leadership

Lindholm would work ok but I’d rather take a 3 year deal on Chandler Stephenson and ask Jack Eichel when he’s home and working out at Warrior if we should keep a spot open for him

And there’s always Draisaitl next summer if he gets there

Pastrnak with a high end center could hit 135 points

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
Czechia moves on to the finals, win 7-3 over Sweden. Pastrnak has had 0 points in 3 games so far and was really quiet today, he had the puck a couple times in the 2nd period, thats about it. Lets see if he does anything in the finals.

Reactions: gerrycheeversmask

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
My 3 girls
♥

1716654514812.png

Skelen

Jan 5, 2015
Crazy to think people here are throwing Zacha in every trade when you can clearly see the positive relationship he has with Pasta. Can't imagine he'd be too happy losing him even if they don't run a line together. I'd prefer him as a LW but you cannot move Zacha without upsetting Pasta imo.

Congrats to them both on Gold!

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Šťastný is Slovak.

And Nedomanský, while Moravian by birth (born practically on the Czecho-Slovak border), spent his entire European hockey career playing for a Slovak club, so you might as well count him half-Slovak, too, hehe.
You're correct so the poster is right.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Pasta is still growing as both a player and leader. He has said so and I have seen it. He is fun to watch.

Hopefully he will have a good season next year.
Any questions or uncertainties I had about his leadership were erased this season. He and Brad in particular stepped up big time. Not an easy act to follow up 2 decades of Z/Bergy, with expectations as low as they were last fall. 1 playoff round win aside, this team has been incredibly fun to watch for the past 2 seasons. Plenty of reasons to be optimistic.

He's an incredible player and a better person. You're looking at a guy that could very well be top-3 in all-time Bruins goals before he's 30. Get him some help and he has several more incredible seasons in him. He's a guy I'd never doubt.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad