Rumor: David Pagnotta: Marner would waive for Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
He 100% is.

You're not qualified to have an opinion on him if you believe that.
Seth Jones is still the best defender on that team. But fans like yourself can’t distinguish a bad player from a bad contract.

I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings, but if you wouldn’t trade away Vlasic to acquire Marner you’re out to lunch with your biased ass opinions. I hope your GM is smarter than you, because it would be decisions like that that continue the mediocrity of the franchise.

Rare Jewel

Patience
Jan 11, 2007
Leaf Land
Kind of funny to see people balking a particular players being brought up and Marner's perceived value.

For Marner particularly if extended, there's only one player that should be off limits in regard to Chicago.

Reactions: LeProspector

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
Couldn't be more obvious that you don't watch the Blackhawks.
Genaric ass response, and it was exactly what I thought you’d say LMAOO, it’s all that anyone ever says when you bring up legit discussion points that they can’t rebut. “You clearly don’t watch x team”

Typical biased fan.

dj Mahoney

Apr 11, 2021
Seth Jones is still the best defender on that team. But fans like yourself can’t distinguish a bad player from a bad contract.

I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings, but if you wouldn’t trade away Vlasic to acquire Marner you’re out to lunch with your biased ass opinions. I hope your GM is smarter than you, because it would be decisions like that that continue the mediocrity of the franchise.
Like a team full of greedy , soft , entitled cry babys who are unceremoniously ousted each year in the first round of the playoffs. Mediocrity is your 3rd jersey .

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
You can have your opinion one way or another. No matter what he is in that conversation. Players like this aren’t available almost ever on the trade market.

Some smart team is going to realize this and pull the trigger. Like Vegas did with Eichel, and Stone and Florida did with Tkachuk.
idc , top 10 is a reach , because hes not a top 10 player

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
Like a team full of greedy , soft , entitled cry babys who are unceremoniously ousted each year in the first round of the playoffs. Mediocrity is your 3rd jersey .
Funniest thing is I’m a Senators fan lol

Literally as unbiased of an opinion as possible. I hate the Leafs and their players LMAOO

therocket9

Sep 15, 2021
Why would Marner waive a his full NMC to go play with one of the worst teams in the league ....just wait a year and sign with a top 5 team like Dallas on July 1st 2025 who will have lots of cap space.

dallas on July 1st 2025

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Because Marner is a top-10 player in the NHL.

Vlasic isn’t even the best defender on his team.

I agree Chicago won’t want to part with Vlasic, but to think it’s a non-starter is hilarious and a quintessential example of fanbases latching onto the shiny new toy. It’s straight bias and delusion.

Marner is a not a top 10 player in the NHL lmao, what the hell is this ? Were you also one of "those" that thought Matthews was better than McDavid ?

Reactions: JKG33

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Trading Marner for Jones and signing Skinner is a great way to keep Skinner’s playoff drought alive.

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
idc , top 10 is a reach , because hes not a top 10 player
You’re stuck on the semantics of what I said.

At the end of the day, players the calibre of Marner are almost never available via trade. And the teams that acquire the ones that are traded are always on the winning end of that deal.

You move heaven and earth to get a player of Marners Calibre. Vegas and Florida understood that and they both have Stanley Cups.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
You’re stuck on the semantics of what I said.

At the end of the day, players the calibre of Marner are almost never available via trade. And the teams that acquire the ones that are traded are always on the winning end of that deal.

You move heaven and earth to get a player of Marners Calibre. Vegas and Florida understood that and they both have Stanley Cups.
I was replying to your comment saying Marner is a top 10 player. Im not talking about the semantics or any other stuff which is not wrong . Im just saying Marner is not top 10 in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad