Rumor: David Pagnotta: Marner would waive for Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
Why would we move him?

Jones is much better then nurse
Because Marner is a top-10 player in the NHL.

Vlasic isn’t even the best defender on his team.

I agree Chicago won’t want to part with Vlasic, but to think it’s a non-starter is hilarious and a quintessential example of fanbases latching onto the shiny new toy. It’s straight bias and delusion.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois

I agree Chicago won’t want to part with Vlasic, but to think it’s a non-starter is hilarious and a quintessential example of fanbases latching onto the shiny new toy. It’s straight bias and delusion.
Sure

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital

Top 10 ok calm down now

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
Top 10 ok calm down now
You can have your opinion one way or another. No matter what he is in that conversation. Players like this aren’t available almost ever on the trade market.

Some smart team is going to realize this and pull the trigger. Like Vegas did with Eichel, and Stone and Florida did with Tkachuk.

dj Mahoney

Apr 11, 2021
The Leafs will get ZILCHO if Marner says no to a trade . His trade value is very low .I dont want him at all unless its as a ufa , even than he seems to be a loser .

Drumman44

Kyle Beach Deserved Better
May 2, 2017
He's got a big market team with big market pockets now

That's not a selling point NOBODY has more money than MLSE
You’re deliberately missing my point where I say he can have all the benefits of a big market team with one of the friendliest sports media environments in North America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad