Confirmed Signing with Link: David Krejci returning to the Czech Republic

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
Gonna miss watching Krejci in the NHL. Highly underrated player and fun to watch. Good news is, we should see him at the Olympics weather NHL players will participate or not.

A personal favourite of mine.

"Smooth operator" are words that comes to mind.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
my prediction for the season as a Bruins fan:

cut.jpg

TheScandal89

Jun 26, 2016
As a rival fan, I can respect what he's done for the B's. Great player and great team mate, part of a generation if Bruins who picked winning over money and its good to see.

This creates quite the hole for the Bruins the last thing they really had to worry about the past 10-15 years was Top 6 Centres.

AmeriHab

Aug 3, 2012
NY
Signs in February for a postseason run. Never expected he’d hang em up without one more chance with Bergeron

Shroud of Orrin

Come on, Bob
Apr 29, 2020
Haligonia
Thanks for everything David! I enjoyed watching your mind blowing meticulous surgery on ice all these years. You are and will remain always a GREAT Bruin. To the rafters with that 46!

DesertPenguin

Apr 22, 2015
After looking at Boston's cap situation, how were they expecting to pay Krejci anyway? only 1m left in cap space tells me the team knew full well this was happening before the start of FA.

goonybird

Young boy expert
Jul 9, 2015
Sure, but why would anyone let Boston have him for free for a playoff push? I mean, if I'm the GM of any other team, I put in a claim and if you want him, you can trade back for him.

can't even trade for him because he'd have to go back through waivers. But if I'm GM of a competing team I'm not going to let them get better for free

Reactions: Rockomax

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
He’s gonna murder the Extraliga. He’s got so much more left than most of the old guys who return there for their retirement lap.

Can he stay there with family for 6 months and then come back to sign for a playoff run with an NHL team?
Only if signed before the TDL and he would have to clear waivers if he played any games there.

Reactions: BKarchitect

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad