Injury Report: Datsyuk Out 4-5 Weeks

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Datsyuk seems to be ready to go according to today's skate, mule is not skating though.

Just saw the line combos and Dats is centering Abby and Z. Nyquist on with the kids. No Weiss. What's wrong with Mule? He should be playing. Last I heard he had leg cramps.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Just saw the line combos and Dats is centering Abby and Z. Nyquist on with the kids. No Weiss. What's wrong with Mule? He should be playing. Last I heard he had leg cramps.

Holland put him on IR, so now that he has more time to figure out what to do with the roster, I'm guessing. I would bet it has nothing to do with Franzen's health, but rather Holland's inability to either trade/waive someone.

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
Holland put him on IR, so now that he has more time to figure out what to do with the roster, I'm guessing. I would bet it has nothing to do with Franzen's health, but rather Holland's inability to either trade/waive someone.

So Holland is going to sit one of his veteran top 6 wingers for 2 games so he can decide between sending Jurco down or waiving Nestrasil or Cleary?

Get real man.

detredWINgs

Jan 1, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
So Holland is going to sit one of his veteran top 6 wingers for 2 games so he can decide between sending Jurco down or waiving Nestrasil or Cleary?

Get real man.

Cleary should be waived for the time being. Its not like being waived means you can never be recalled. If he is such a great "veteran leader", then he should survive a trip to the minors and take it in stride.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
What happened to Mule that put him on IR so easily? Didn't get to see the 2nd and 3rd period of Friday's game.

The only thing I can think of which would have injured him is after he scored his second goal he went into the boards kinda hard.

But really that is a stretch from what I saw. Maybe they're really really slow playing him for Weiss?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad