Value of: Dan Hamhuis

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Used to be my favorite Pred until he completely threw Nashville under the bus in interviews after he left. Nah, I’ll pass.
Was thinking the preds would make sense for him. However not sure how things were left. Does the fact the coach is different as it s the leadership group from when he was there help?

PerdFan

Oct 10, 2010
Was thinking the preds would make sense for him. However not sure how things were left. Does the fact the coach is different as it s the leadership group from when he was there help?
No, he downed the city and fans as much as the organization at the time. I just think his time to be in Nashville has long passed for him and us.

Jared Dunn

Dec 23, 2013
Yellowknife
No, he downed the city and fans as much as the organization at the time. I just think his time to be in Nashville has long passed for him and us.

Do you have a link? I can't find anything like that, the articles I've seen are all positive comments

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Wonder if Nill and Hamhuis have a verbal agreement, but are just waiting until Dallas makes a trade

Probably not, but you never know. He would be a good mentor for Heiskanen

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Wonder if Nill and Hamhuis have a verbal agreement, but are just waiting until Dallas makes a trade

Didn't hamhuis already thank Dallas and that it was too bad things did not work out there as he had hoped, and that now he has a desire to chase cups?

WhatWhat

Aug 7, 2014

Id love if someone took Methot and we replaced him with Hammer on a 1 year deal

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
But things have changed... it's like a decade ago... the team was pretty good in his years, even if they didn't go anywhere and the whole relocation issue was on fire about that time... surely he will have noticed that things have changed a lot since then? Let's let bygones be bygones on both sides. :(

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014

If we trade Honka for a winger he’d be my top choice to sign.

Lindell - Klingberg
Hamhuis - Heiskanen
Methot - Johns
Polak

Looks pretty good to me

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Didn't hamhuis already thank Dallas and that it was too bad things did not work out there as he had hoped, and that now he has a desire to chase cups?

As far as I know he didn't, but I haven't paid attention to a lot this off season

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
What is Honka at this point? A bottom pairing guy with flashes? Like Connor Carrick?
He should be a second pair guy, good puck mover, okay on D. Ruff, then Hitch delayed his development, but he should be fine. Advance Stats under Ruff weren't bad, tanked under Hitch. Monty ought to put in a system where Honka can use his skill, Hitch told him not to flash any skill under any circumstance, LOL.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
He should be a second pair guy, good puck mover, okay on D. Ruff, then Hitch delayed his development, but he should be fine. Advance Stats under Ruff weren't bad, tanked under Hitch. Monty ought to put in a system where Honka can use his skill, Hitch told him not to flash any skill under any circumstance, LOL.

So what level of winger would you want in return?

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Man I hope he signs with the Leafs if no trades materialize. He would be an upgrade on Hainsey.

Stuzchuk

Mar 25, 2009
Eastern Canada
Enstrom or Hamhuis can easily by middle pairing DMan... their demand must just be too high

I could see Enstrom in Europe next season (KHL/SHL)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad