GDT: Dallas Stars @ Minnesota Wild 1/20/13 7PM CT

TZM

Par too easy
Mar 25, 2012
Kerava
Hey ya Finns or Swedes... Does your (Viaplay) GameCenter Live work without any problems? Mine seems a bit laggy.

Sportsfan1

Jun 9, 2012
State of Hockey
Sorry didn't post anything but like most people 1st period was horrendous then good ole Steve Downie helped us win that game last night. Backstrom again was ordinary and our goaltending scares the s*** out of me. I sure as heck hope Harding is first of all okay and plays extremely well tonight. Got goals from all 3 of our top lines last night, and they still have chemistry to develop between all of them, but that's still off to a very good start.

Looking forward to being at the game again tonight, the crowd last night was electric, don't know if tonight will be a sellout but hopefully will be a good crowd again tonight!

b0rn2beWild

Dec 8, 2011
Hey ya Finns or Swedes... Does your (Viaplay) GameCenter Live work without any problems? Mine seems a bit laggy.
Last night it (GCL feed) was laggy when I was watching Wild home opener. Changed to viaplay feed and it worked fine. Other games 've been working fine so far.

Good game in Buffalo btw. Refs were ****** but better team won IMO.

Edit: I just can't stay up two night's in a row or wake up 3am but luckily there is a viaplay GameCenter... Need to watch the game afterwards, ofc.

Last edited:

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
Okay, I'll go to sleep for 4 hours or something, got alarm at 3am so I'll get to see the game. ->

I just want to say, all of you Finnish guys that watch this stuff at crazy hours are the definition of dedication. I couldn't do it. :yo:

Fin9*

I just want to say, all of you Finnish guys that watch this stuff at crazy hours are the definition of dedication. I couldn't do it. :yo:

:laugh: yeah, we are pretty crazy about NHL and hockey in general. I personally will stay up for the game, it starts 3 AM in nighttime here. After the game its 5:30 or 6 AM, go to shower and after that school. School ends in 4 PM so i gotta drink a cup of coffee or two today :)

TZM

Par too easy
Mar 25, 2012
Kerava
:laugh: yeah, we are pretty crazy about NHL and hockey in general. I personally will stay up for the game, it starts 3 AM in nighttime here. After the game its 5:30 or 6 AM, go to shower and after that school. School ends in 4 PM so i gotta drink a cup of coffee or two today :)

I got lucky as I got next week off. Slept 2 hours last night, today I'll go to sleep after the Wild game... maybe.

E: Got my GCL feed to work. Google Chrome was the issue, Safari seems to work.

TZM

Par too easy
Mar 25, 2012
Kerava
I'm in a need of advice, again. How do you make the [at] = "@" sign with Safari? :laugh:

E: I think I'll take a quick nap before the game. Until then!

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad