GDT: dalcar

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
Yeah that was a really nifty pass by Lindholm but Jooris wasn't the least bit ready for it. Seems to happen to Lindholm a lot, does so many nice little things that don't work out because everyone is expecting a more simple or straight forward play.

I dont know what the hell he was waiting for. Could he possibly been in a better scoring area? Jesus

Auston Matthews would be a good return thanks

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
not sure, what you can offer for him? We need scoring.
We developed Fleury well, and finally it`s paying off to have another great D.

Someone mentioned Kapanen which I would do. Another guy I was thinking of is Brown, which I think would be a pretty fair hockey trade. Problem is Brown is exactly what the Leafs need, what seems to be a 50 point winger who knows how to play defense. He is also one of our best PKers, but would fit right in in Carolina.

Honestly we'd be more willing to move a winger than a center (outside of Bozak) just due to being thin there.

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
Someone mentioned Kapanen which I would do. Another guy I was thinking of is Brown, which I think would be a pretty fair hockey trade. Problem is Brown is exactly what the Leafs need, what seems to be a 50 point winger who knows how to play defense. He is also one of our best PKers, but would fit right in in Carolina.

Honestly we'd be more willing to move a winger than a center (outside of Bozak) just due to being thin there.
I would probably take Brown for Fleury, I like him a lot.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Seeing these replays of playoff games just makes me sad at this point.

Doubly so when I saw Vasicek :(

It's a shame too, Raleigh has changed so much for the better in the past 10 years into a more livelier place, especially the downtown. It sucks the Hockey team hasn't been apart of that change.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad