Confirmed with Link: Dakota Joshua to Miss Start of Training Camp Due to Testicular Cancer Diagnosis (tumor successfully removed, prognosis positive)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Glad Joshua is doing good but man this is going to be a tough start to the year. Demko not 100%, no Joshua. Boys will be in tough right out the gate

Grantham

Mar 28, 2017
For me, and probably most of us, he was one of the feel good stories of last season. Garland will miss his buddy for sure

But can you imagine the atmosphere for his first game back? The building will be shaking

Get well soon big warrior, you ain't done fighting yet

Phrasing

Nov 16, 2007
Wonder if this is stage 2 and requires chemotherapy. Stage 0/1 from my understanding is fairly quick removal and recovery, you can begin full exertion as soon as a month after the procedure.

Bojack Horvatman

IAMGROOT
Jun 15, 2016
f***ing cancer man. Just glad it was caught early. Best of luck in recovery Dakota,

Check your balls frequently, and get strange moles, growths etc looked at.
Both my Mom and Dad have had cancerous moles removed. I was worried I had one too but it luckily turned out to be a damaged blood vessel. My Doctor had it removed though before testing because he didn’t know what it was and didn’t want to take chances with the family history.

Reactions: AlainVigneaultsGum

bobbyb2009

Sep 3, 2009
Dakota Joshua is the man. Caught just in time to be ready for the season. Can't like this guy anymore.

Hope it's a smooth recovery and glad he's okay.

Also this is a reminder you won't go to hell for touching yourself.

I think it kind of depends on your intent? Maybe not go to hell, but I heard you can go blind? Do they have braille on here?

But, really happy for Joshua to have caught this and to hopefully be free to move forward.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
My coworker told me going to hell was developed to keep poor people in line lol
Well modern religion but same thing really. Hell as we commonly know isn't described in original translations of the bible. Wasn't until the King James version where a bunch of different words were all translated to "hell" and we get the fire and brimstone version developing. And it is absolutely used for control by current churches. Anyways....

Not something you want to deal with at any age but when so young it's a, well, kick to the nuts. Glad the prognosis is good but it definitely seems like it is requiring more than surgical treatment for him to be out an undetermined amount of time.

Last edited:

SopelFanThe3rd

Cock of the Walk
Oct 25, 2020
Your Mother's House.
f*** Cancer.
Thankfully was caught early.
Take care of your cock & balls fellas.
If anyone needs help with taking care of them... I'm here.

He wouldve caught it before Dakota even knew. I Didnt have this news on my bingo card. Hoping for a speedy and full recovery for our future Masterton winner
Yup. If Dakota just let me in earlier...

I'm sure he's hung too.

oba

Feb 2, 2024
this obviously has everything to do with carrying a mobile phone in a certain pocket but I will not go any further because the adversary reads these boards also ...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad