Dahlin fights Krebs in practice

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Low bridge open ice hits to the knees happen all the time in practice? Fights for sure, but not kind of hit. Those hits never happen in practice. That was a very dirty and dangerous play.

You're putting words in my mouth. I never talked about low bridge or "happens all the time"

Obviously, there's going to be something to precipitate the altercation.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
That’s a f***ing crazy hit to make on a teammate in practice…wt actual f.

You’re gonna get jumped if you make that hit in a real game on an opponent.

Last edited:

Bender Duster

Sep 16, 2024
Winnipeg
It happened in Winnipeg; Wheeler and Chiarot threw some fists and then the team went to the conference final. Buffalo is about to heat up!
Yeah this one is a bit different because usually when this happens it’s the guy who gets hit or cross checked that starts throwing mitts. Here poor Krebs is just skating drills and gets hip checked and whaled on! :laugh:

Reactions: Nogatco Rd

benfranklin

Jun 29, 2024
I was skeptical of naming him the captain simply because he is your best player and 4 games in he is showing me I was right.

Its one thing to fight like brothers ad wrestle. Its another to throw a reckless injurable hit then follow it up with wild haymakers.

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
The hit is worse than the fight. Legitimately insane to throw such a dangerous hit on a teammate in practice, Krebs could've really been hurt there. You usually only see stupid plays on a teammate like that in rookie camps from undrafted morons trying to make a name for themselves.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad