Dahlin fights Krebs in practice

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
This shit happens every year (probably many, many more times than we fans even know), and every single time, without fail, people act like it’s an outrage and the first time in the history of sports teammates have fought.

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
the same people who have an issue with this are the same ones who cry when you get roughed up for trying the michigan

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Pretty sure every nhl hockey practices have cameras or reporters present.

It doesn't happen often if the most recent example you can give me is from 20 years ago.

There's other instances, but that's the one that sticks out to me because I follow that team, and it was when I was younger and following the team more intensely.

Regardless, I didn't say it happens often, but it's not something unheard of either.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
1) Dahlin continues to confirm that he's a doofus.

2) I refuse to believe that this just happens. There had to be tension that finally boiled over this morning, teammates/friends/coworkers don't just attack one another. If there's nothing between Dahlin/Krebs beforehand, and Dahlin really just has that short of a fuse, then what does that mean? He feels like now he's the Captain he can get away with it? He ceratinly didn't seem sorry.
Maybe Dahlin needs to display that kind of emotion against the other clubs? Or is it just a bit safer to fight your teammate knowing all the other players will jump in? First the low hit and then attack the guy before he gets his bearings.

Reactions: kerrabria

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
There's other instances, but that's the one that sticks out to me because I follow that team, and it was when I was younger and following the team more intensely.

Regardless, I didn't say it happens often, but it's not something unheard of either.
Low bridge open ice hits to the knees happen all the time in practice? Fights for sure, but not kind of hit. Those hits never happen in practice. That was a very dirty and dangerous play.

kerrabria

May 3, 2018
He's been my number one hated guy even before he set foot in the league when he was crying after the gold medal game at the WJC and nothing he has done since entering the n.h.l has made me change my opinion of him.

Good player but a baby who has a shit attitude.
He's not a good player either. Guy has zero discipline. Every time I watch it's just reckless pinch after reckless pinch in between getting eaten alive on the forecheck. Only watched the highlights of the BUF/FLA, but of course Power - Dahlin somehow left two men wide open in front of the net at one point...while both were in the defensive zone.

Reactions: jj cale

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
It happened in Winnipeg; Wheeler and Chiarot threw some fists and then the team went to the conference final. Buffalo is about to heat up!
Did either of those two low bridge the other on an open ice hit and try to take out their knees? Every club has fights in practice, but they happen during board battles. This was way different.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
It happened in Winnipeg; Wheeler and Chiarot threw some fists and then the team went to the conference final. Buffalo is about to heat up!
I'd settle for a first round exit at this point, but if it's conference finals I won't complain

kerrabria

May 3, 2018
And then that leadership core were exposed as the most dysfunctional in the league before Paul Maurice gave up on them and then Bowness stripped Wheeler of the C..

Reactions: Kudo Shinichi

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
This. Garland and Joshua were fighting each other last year right before the season started. It showed their passion to win but it also brought them closer together. After their little dust up they both had fantastic years and formed one of the best 3rd lines in the league last season. Now they love playing together.

Teammates scrapping each other doesn't always mean a bad thing, sometimes it means both players are on edge, sick of losing and showing their frustrations to win.
so they should all beat themselves up in practice.... they will all become closer!!

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012

That proves my point that it's not a good look for Dahlin. The Jets had one of the worst locker rooms in the league, and Wheeler even got stripped of his captaincy.

Reactions: kerrabria

karhukissa

Apr 2, 2019
I have been a big critic towards him but damn maybe he has some balls after all. It's pretty evident that viking dna is long gone from where he is from, but atta boy!

It's really not a big deal, these things happen when you are passionate. Media just tends to blow this kinda stuff out of proportion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad