Dahlin fights Krebs in practice

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2004
Dahlin throws the hip check and goes right after him. Looks like he was pissed about something before that play even started.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Ruff said Krebs got him the drill before with something he didn’t like so he decided to get him back and then they popped off about it. They hugged it out and laughed about it after practice.

It’s the first time there’s been any care or life in a Sabres practice in years.

A positive sign.

Dahlin was throwing some seriously reckless punches. I don't see what's positive about it in the sense that it's definitely the most intense practice fight I can recall. Looked like a bar brawl lol.

K1900L

Dec 27, 2019
Good for Dahlin, I would be mad as hell too if my teammates were invisible against opponents but somehow showed up to finish checks during practice, lol.
Sparks can get the fire going.

Reactions: LokiDog

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
Teammates fight. It happens. Don't make a mountain out of a molehill.
This. Garland and Joshua were fighting each other last year right before the season started. It showed their passion to win but it also brought them closer together. After their little dust up they both had fantastic years and formed one of the best 3rd lines in the league last season. Now they love playing together.

Teammates scrapping each other doesn't always mean a bad thing, sometimes it means both players are on edge, sick of losing and showing their frustrations to win.

Reactions: dire wolf

Gregor Samsa

Sep 5, 2020
Fights happen between teammates. Whatever. It’s generally not a good look though. What is more eyebrow raising is the low hit that Dahlin throws and then going after Krebs. Would that fire be cool if Dahlin put Krebs on the IR for months with a LBI?

Reactions: Miro4Norris

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
1) Dahlin continues to confirm that he's a doofus.

2) I refuse to believe that this just happens. There had to be tension that finally boiled over this morning, teammates/friends/coworkers don't just attack one another. If there's nothing between Dahlin/Krebs beforehand, and Dahlin really just has that short of a fuse, then what does that mean? He feels like now he's the Captain he can get away with it? He ceratinly didn't seem sorry.
He's been my number one hated guy even before he set foot in the league when he was crying after the gold medal game at the WJC and nothing he has done since entering the n.h.l has made me change my opinion of him.

Good player but a baby who has a shit attitude.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
Teammates fight. It happens. Don't make a mountain out of a molehill.
I'm not so sure. Usually practice fights spontaneously happen during some tough board battles.

But this feels different. Dahlin was holding a grudge for something, threw a dirty low hit then jumped Krebs. This seemed alot more calculated. That's not a typical practice fight.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
I bet krebs asks for a trade. Hes no prize but his Sabres career is going nowhere if dahlin keeps beating him

• Haha
Reactions: MoneyManny

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Anyone making a big deal about this has never played competitive sports.
For real. "Pretty horrible look"...puh-lease.

Edit: Did some of you just not watch the whole 90 second video? Krebs high-sticked Dahlin which he didn't like, Dahlin got him back, frustrations brewed and they threw some punches. Dahlin didn't just snap out of nowhere.

I don't know what kind of sewing circles you boys normally hang out in but teammates/friends/siblings will fight every now and then. Yeesh.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
How often is a captain fighting one of his teammates?
It happens.

In some places, there are no cameras on during practice so you never hear about.

I remember koivu getting into it with ribeiro. Ribeiro to this day still talks negatively about Saku so I think there was more to it than a sprite practice

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
No big deal, who hasn't throw a punch at a friend while playing even pick up game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad