Dahlin fights Krebs in practice

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Teammates fight. It happens. Don't make a mountain out of a molehill.

This. I don’t think it’s a bad look at all. Dahlin alone is worth basically the entire rest of the roster and the team is off to another abysmal season. Krebs is waiver fodder. I have no issues with the captain getting intense at practice with these guys.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Ruff said Krebs got him the drill before with something he didn’t like so he decided to get him back and then they popped off about it. They hugged it out and laughed about it after practice.

It’s the first time there’s been any care or life in a Sabres practice in years.

A positive sign.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Yeah this is my take. Not sure "don't cross the captain or he'll try to cave your face in" is the leadership tone you want in the locker room.

The video doesn’t have what the coach said about the previous drill and Krebs contacting Dahlin. The message is you give…you’re getting it back. If any Sabres viewer has watched the last 13 years of soft bullshit they should be thrilled the captain is leading that example

Reactions: Look Up and Laus723

kerrabria

May 3, 2018
1) Dahlin continues to confirm that he's a doofus.

2) I refuse to believe that this just happens. There had to be tension that finally boiled over this morning, teammates/friends/coworkers don't just attack one another. If there's nothing between Dahlin/Krebs beforehand, and Dahlin really just has that short of a fuse, then what does that mean? He feels like now he's the Captain he can get away with it? He ceratinly didn't seem sorry.

ToDavid

Dec 13, 2018
The video doesn’t have what the coach said about the previous drill and Krebs contacting Dahlin. The message is you give…you’re getting it back. If any Sabres viewer has watched the last 13 years of soft bullshit they should be thrilled the captain is leading that example

It would be one thing if he got hit in the mouth and in the heat of the moment starting throwing.

“Evening the score” with a shitty low hit and then jumping him later in practice isn’t really the great excuse Ruff seems to think it is.

Reactions: Spring in Fialta

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad