D Pavel Chernochub - Omskie Yastreby, MHL, Russia (Draft 2027)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

czech

Feb 23, 2009
His hard-to-pronounce surname can be translated as "Black Forelock". The first player for the draft-2027, who debuted in the MHL. And immediately marked himself in the protocol with a goal, being a defenseman. But he is the head coach's son.
image.gif

Reactions: hockey maniac

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Will be interesting to watch here is his Elite Prospects page.

czech

Feb 23, 2009
Just a few months ago I didn't even know about this hockey player. It happens that I know little information about this or that player, but at least the names of many have at least "slipped" into my field of vision and I remember them, more or less. In this case, such a visually sonorous name only recently caught my eye. I recently specifically scrolled through Russian forums, but even there the player is not mentioned at all. And now (at least for statistical reasons) from an absolute no-name the player turns into a contender for the first round. Today he gets one point for an assist (and this is not a thoughtless shot, but a well-aimed pass) in his piggy bank.

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
Just a few months ago I didn't even know about this hockey player. It happens that I know little information about this or that player, but at least the names of many have at least "slipped" into my field of vision and I remember them, more or less. In this case, such a visually sonorous name only recently caught my eye. I recently specifically scrolled through Russian forums, but even there the player is not mentioned at all. And now (at least for statistical reasons) from an absolute no-name the player turns into a contender for the first round. Today he gets one point for an assist (and this is not a thoughtless shot, but a well-aimed pass) in his piggy bank.
So two points in two games as the head coaches son equates to now a first round pick contender? Call me a hater but it’s two games into the season lol, he needs a much larger sample size

JFA87-66-99

Jun 12, 2007
USA
Him and Pustovoy already scored in the MHL. Impressive! Has the goalie Nikonov played in MHL yet he is also a late 08.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad