D Logan Mailloux - Laval, AHL (2021, 31st, MTL)

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Hutson has very high ceiling and Guhle is a tank. Not worried about either of them

hutson has a very high offesnvie ceiling but the orginal assertion was that Montreal was going to have the ebst backend in the algue, which is hard to do without a top 5 guy back there.
Mailloux we will see but I think it's all mental with him. Needs more development especially in the D zone. We forget sometimes he missed a lot of time. But his toolbox is incredible. I love his game. Would be great to slot him in top 4 and let Reinbacher take top pairing. Assuming they both hit their potential.
If we are playing the potential game no group of prospects ever does this and there are better groups out there already.

HabzSauce

Jun 10, 2022
hutson has a very high offesnvie ceiling but the orginal assertion was that Montreal was going to have the ebst backend in the algue, which is hard to do without a top 5 guy back there.

If we are playing the potential game no group of prospects ever does this and there are better groups out there already.
Oh my bad I wasn't talking about rankings I just meant to say that is a good D core if the RDs hit their potential

And not really talking about a group of complete unknowns either. It's two players. Mailloux has played in the NHL and has done very well in Laval up to this point. The other is a #5 OA pick.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Oh my bad I wasn't talking about rankings I just meant to say that is a good D core if the RDs hit their potential

And not really talking about a group of complete unknowns either. It's two players. Mailloux has played in the NHL and has done very well in Laval up to this point. The other is a #5 OA pick.
Sure if they all max out it will be a very good group but rarely does everyone max out or even get close as a group of 4.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
All drafted whithin 1-3 years of one another!

I feel like you can do that with a few teams tho

Devils prob the highest end
Nemac, hughes, silayev casey

That core prob puts Montreal/Anaheim to shame(granted Anaheim and Montreal did good with where their picks were)

Average pick for main 4
Ducks 30
Canadians 29
Devils 16

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad