D Keaton Verhoeff - Rink Hockey Academy Kelowna, CSSHL U15 (2026 Draft)

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com

Massive defender already at 15 (6’3”, 190lbs) - Verhoeff is a man amongst boys on the ice. Verhoeff is a very good two way defender already at his age. He is a kid that has good instincts that has surprising good puck skills and uses his size very well positioning himself well to win loose puck battles. There is always the chance that he is a kid that may be dominating because he is more physically developed than his peers at this stage, but nonetheless he is a guy to watch moving forward.

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
Interesting that PuckPreps has Verhoeff ranked #1 for the 2023 WHL Draft early on this season.

I think that’s a little optimistic - I love the player and he would be my #1 ranked defender for the WHL draft but #1 overall is real optimistic from the guys at PuckPreps.

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017

this kid is 15!!? Yeah, definitely a kid that hit physical maturity earlier than his peers.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
He's very raw. He's very tall, can skate well, plays good defense, but his puck game is hit or miss. He can make clean plays, but he also makes too many that he needs to improve on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad