D Jesper Kotajarvi - Hermes, Mestis (2025 Draft)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s | Rest Easy #13
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com

Found it interesting that this defender had played 4 games in the Mestis this year - already at the age of 15 years old. That doesn’t happen too often. He was named as the best player at the Pohjola camp and he will be moving to Tappara for next season.

I have not seen the kid play but just basing off the fact that he has played multiple games in a top mens league and that he will be playing for a program such as Tappara for next season means he should be a very promising player moving forward.

ddlennon

May 1, 2018
Helsinki
Great skater pretty good shot imo needs to find a balance of shooting less. mediocre defensively, if he improves hes weaknesses and gets even more polished offensively id say hes easily a first rounder but could also end up more like heimosalmi tier tweener if he doesnt.Also have to remember he was playing u20 mestis last year hes development will be interesting to see cause he has great tools already

JFA87-66-99

Jun 12, 2007
USA
Great skater pretty good shot imo needs to find a balance of shooting less. mediocre defensively, if he improves hes weaknesses and gets even more polished offensively id say hes easily a first rounder but could also end up more like heimosalmi tier tweener if he doesnt.Also have to remember he was playing u20 mestis last year hes development will be interesting to see cause he has great tools already. How has Kotajarvi played this season. I only know what I see on Elite Prospects but how has his progression gone? Is he a potential 1st/2nd rounder.

Sorry about that post but was just trying to see how Kotajarvi progress has been this season. I only know what I see on Elite Prospects

JJTT

Jan 18, 2013
Oulu
Sorry about that post but was just trying to see how Kotajarvi progress has been this season. I only know what I see on Elite Prospects

Good, he has put up decent numbers on the top u20 league and has been promoted to play with the U18 national team from the U17s. Still not really a sold on him being a first round talent but his development this year has been good.

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019

Needs to work a whole lot on becoming more explosive if he wants to be able to bring down the puck at the next level. Also a tad nonchalant with the puck at times?

Didn't see anything special or spectacular in the first half of the video.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad