D Dominick Byrtus - HC Třinec, Czech-U17 (2027 draft)

czech

Feb 23, 2009
I've been watching this guard for a long time. Two years ago, at the "Proryv" tournament, Byrtus made a huge impression on me and other youth-hockey fans, becoming the top scorer. It has impressive dimensions, good speed. But its main advantage is a shot of phenomenal power.
At the "Olympic Games of Children and Youth" tournament that has just ended in the Czech Republic, which was held for children born in 2008, Byrtus became the best defender of his team, as well as the top scorer of the entire tournament among the few defenders of the junior year (2009).
At this tournament, the player, as always, was reliable in defense and when moving to a counterattack, he often used his main weapon - a shot from afar.

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
I've been watching this guard for a long time. Two years ago, at the "Proryv" tournament, Byrtus made a huge impression on me and other youth-hockey fans, becoming the top scorer. It has impressive dimensions, good speed. But its main advantage is a shot of phenomenal power.
At the "Olympic Games of Children and Youth" tournament that has just ended in the Czech Republic, which was held for children born in 2008, Byrtus became the best defender of his team, as well as the top scorer of the entire tournament among the few defenders of the junior year (2009).
At this tournament, the player, as always, was reliable in defense and when moving to a counterattack, he often used his main weapon - a shot from afar.
He has an excellent shot, great speed, at the same time he is a very smart defender with a good passing game.
He has dual citizenship, his brother plays in Boston and he would like Dominik to follow him. Let's hope he stays and, above all, let him play for the Czech Republic.

Reactions: Czechboy and czech

czech

Feb 23, 2009
The coaches also trusted the player in the playoffs. Played all 14 games with a good +/- ratio and made a few assists. Today, together with his three-year-old teammates, he celebrated the championship.

czech

Feb 23, 2009
In the current pre-season tournament, he still shows leadership qualities, playing with guys who are older than him.
image.webp

Reactions: Goodman68

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad