D Carson Cameron - Central Ontario Wolves, ETAHL U16 (2025 Draft)

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s | Rest Easy #13
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com

A kid that has flown under the radar for me personally this year, don’t catch many ETAHL games, and when I do I haven’t gotten to catch any Wolves games so my first dose of Cameron’s game had come at the Canada Winter Games where I thought he was terrific, and was Ontario’s second best defender after Schaefer who was Ontario’s best player at the tournament in general.

Here was what I wrote about him:

At 15, already possesses good size, doesn’t really use it to his advantage, yet. Very fluid skater, good at changing directions, and stopping on a dime. Possesses good vision in the offensive end, is able to make some astute passes and is good at facilitating an offence. Also has a very good shot that he uses to great effect because of how good he is as getting the puck to the net. Has a quick release. Because of his mobility - he is able to get back on defence quick, even after a pinch. Would like him to be more physical against attackers, and has potential to be a very good shutdown defender in the future but still needs word in this area. Very promising kid.

Reactions: Dominance

coooldude

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2007
Came here expecting to see more posts - found this name on @GermanSpitfire 's list in the "post your 2025 list" thread. Extremely young (June 27, 2007), and nice writeup with an all-around skillset and already near 0.4-0.5ppg last year (although almost 1pim/g and -35) so I'm excited to see him progress this year.

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
Came here expecting to see more posts - found this name on @GermanSpitfire 's list in the "post your 2025 list" thread. Extremely young (June 27, 2007), and nice writeup with an all-around skillset and already near 0.4-0.5ppg last year (although almost 1pim/g and -35) so I'm excited to see him progress this year.
Tune into some Pete’s games. I think he’s a guy that goes in the top 2 rounds for sure. Good 2 way d man. Was 16 but in the games I saw him- looked like their best d man in a league of 16-21 year olds. Didn’t help either that the team he was on was one of, if not the worst team in the league after trading every good player to fast track a rebuild after winning an OHL title the year before.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad