Confirmed with Link: (D) Brett Pesce signs with NJ - 6 years, 33 mil. (5.5 mil. AAV)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whaddagoal

The Sheldon Keefe Era Begins
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey

He seems like a good egg.

I learned quite a bit from that media availability.

There is no doubting his Tarrytown roots, with a side of NJ. You can hear it all the way to the bridge.

The more I learn the more I like about him. He's also got a very direct (no nonsense) answer to some questions, such as "I think you need an elite goaltender to win big in this league" (when referring to getting Markstrom now that we have one). He was also very surprised we didn't make it to playoffs (or was that Noesen)..but wasn't sure where it went wrong obviously from the outside. Prides on his steady D against top guys.

And the comments he made about jack, Nico and bratt just being freaking hard to defend. Liked the enthusiasm how he wants to play for NJ fans and sees our fans as very passionate....

He is still rehabbing post surgery so hopefully that isn't a big problem for him for us. He said he will be good by camp.

Him and Noesen looks genuinely eager to be here (and back in Stefan's case).

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
I learned quite a bit from that media availability.

There is no doubting his Tarrytown roots, with a side of NJ. You can hear it all the way to the bridge.

The more I learn the more I like about him. He's also got a very direct (no nonsense) answer to some questions, such as "I think you need an elite goaltender to win big in this league" (when referring to getting Markstrom now that we have one). He was also very surprised we didn't make it to playoffs (or was that Noesen)..but wasn't sure where it went wrong obviously from the outside. Prides on his steady D against top guys.

And the comments he made about jack, Nico and bratt just being freaking hard to defend. Liked the enthusiasm how he wants to play for NJ fans and sees our fans as very passionate....

He is still rehabbing post surgery so hopefully that isn't a big problem for him for us. He said he will be good by camp.

Him and Noesen looks genuinely eager to be here (and back in Stefan's case).
As much as I like watching the kids growing into players its nice having a couple "dad-ish" guys that are just stable.

bossram

Sep 25, 2013
Victoria
Kinda made my views on the Marino-Pesce swap known before. But at least the AAV came in lower than I expected. So there's that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad