Czechs in North America

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
I'm going to be a little annoying again..:laugh:

Yes, it's nice that the total number of players in the NHL might not look so bad, but.. I don't think we need many more players like Klapka, we need more Pastrňaks, Nečas, Palats and more Jiřičeks who can skate:help:

And we look somewhat disdainfully at a player like Beránek, who will play his role in the national team as well as players from the fourth lines of the NHL.

Reactions: martygod12

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
I saw Jiricek and i i think he is going to be one of the worst czech busts since Zboril, he just can´t skate and he somehow looks even more lost and slow than before, and worst thing is that he is RHD so that sht hurts like hell. So i got excited for Kulich and his debut and surprise, surprise he was horrible as well lol!
It's depressing on the bright side he is not the only D with some potential we have right now as Zboril was back in the day.

Lot of interesting guys from the age span of 21 to 15 so we can still look at a solid D in some 5-6 years even without Jiricek

Still it would suck big time if he flops too. I was so sure that he is gonna be a top NHL D putting up 50+ points per season lol

Reactions: Goodman68

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
I'm going to be a little annoying again..:laugh:

Yes, it's nice that the total number of players in the NHL might not look so bad, but.. I don't think we need many more players like Klapka, we need more Pastrňaks, Nečas, Palats and more Jiřičeks who can skate:help:

And we look somewhat disdainfully at a player like Beránek, who will play his role in the national team as well as players from the fourth lines of the NHL.
Well that without question of course, but we need even those bottom 6 guys playing stable in the NHL. They can do wonders in the NT at Skodas then, eg Kampf for example.

Those top 6 F and top 4 Ds will come too in a next few years I still believe, I bitch a lot about it but I am an optimist lol

As I said baby steps, right now we need to focus on stopping our numbers in NHL to decrease, bring some new guys to play stable there and it doesn't matter which role.

When all the top guys we have from the Kulichs draft all up to Kachlir draft in 27, to have at least 21 years of age, then I expect to look at our NHL list and see at least 6 top forwards and 4 top defenders more, and 30 stable players in overall lol. I am sure that's gonna happen :D

• Haha
Reactions: Goodman68

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
It's depressing on the bright side he is not the only D with some potential we have right now as Zboril was back in the day.

Lot of interesting guys from the age span of 21 to 15 so we can still look at a solid D in some 5-6 years even without Jiricek

Still it would suck big time if he flops too. I was so sure that he is gonna be a top NHL D putting up 50+ points per season lol
I'm convinced that all his problems are related to skating. If he still skates poorly, he doesn't feel comfortable and this will certainly lead to other mistakes he makes. A hockey player can learn to play well positionally over time, but learning to skate well at that age is a much bigger problem. And he is probably not able to remove this deficiency. It's really infuriating when the rest of the gameplay is so substandard.

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
Well that without question of course, but we need even those bottom 6 guys playing stable in the NHL. They can do wonders in the NT at Skodas then, eg Kampf for example.

Those top 6 F and top 4 Ds will come too in a next few years I still believe, I bitch a lot about it but I am an optimist lol

As I said baby steps, right now we need to focus on stopping our numbers in NHL to decrease, bring some new guys to play stable there and it doesn't matter which role.

When all the top guys we have from the Kulichs draft all up to Kachlir draft in 27, to have at least 21 years of age, then I expect to look at our NHL list and see at least 6 top forwards and 4 top defenders more, and 30 stable players in overall lol. I am sure that's gonna happen :D
I'm afraid the Kachlíř won't be the next Galvas. He should grow to a height of about 180 cm and that again can be a problem. But on the other hand, maybe we will have the most mobile and hockey defenders in the representative selections in Europe:sarcasm:

• Haha
Reactions: Czechboy

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016

Really does appear that Ivan will make his debut Wednesday!

So Lauko, Klapka, Ivan and Vrana all appear to have made their teams starting rosters! Kulich should get another game or 2 as Sabres have some injuries but he needs to do more. Jiricek also appears to have made team but he needs to improve quickly.

Not a bad day really for Czechs 4th liners!
Ivan was sent to the farm. Well, what I said, that is, what I actually wrote..:snide:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad