Czechs in North America

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
The one thing that changed from game 1 to game 2 was Benson being out with an injury. The line got absolutely stove in without Benson.
I thought 2 guys were out for game 2? Didn't krebs come in?

Also, didn't they get killed in both games?

I saw scores of 4-1 and 3-1. 7-2 in total. I'm not sure anyone is coming home looking like a hero right now.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I thought 2 guys were out for game 2? Didn't krebs come in?

Also, didn't they get killed in both games?

I saw scores of 4-1 and 3-1. 7-2 in total. I'm not sure anyone is coming home looking like a hero right now.

Speaking specifically for the Benson-Cozens-Quinn line becoming Kulich-Cozen-Quinn. The difference with Kulich vs. without was shockingly bad.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Speaking specifically for the Benson-Cozens-Quinn line becoming Kulich-Cozen-Quinn. The difference with Kulich vs. without was shockingly bad.
Fair and I get you want to keep telling us how bad you think Kulich is but they lost 4-1 the first game with kulich in the stands. No one is playing well. If you left game 1 thinking everything is great then I have bad news for you. They got tanked twice. Once with Kulich and once with Benson. I'd say it has to do with a lot more than those 2 guys and the team is off to a very bad start. By all means, post the fancies for all the sabres forwards... I'd love to see who looks good after the first 2 games. I'll start... Kulich's are really bad. What about the rest? Because the team stats are 0-2 and 1 goal per game while allowed 3.5 against. That's not good.

Reactions: martygod12

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Fair and I get you want to keep telling us how bad you think Kulich is but they lost 4-1 the first game with kulich in the stands. No one is playing well. If you left game 1 thinking everything is great then I have bad news for you. They got tanked twice. Once with Kulich and once with Benson. I'd say it has to do with a lot more than those 2 guys and the team is off to a very bad start. By all means, post the fancies for all the sabres forwards... I'd love to see who looks good after the first 2 games. I'll start... Kulich's are really bad. What about the rest? Because the team stats are 0-2 and 1 goal per game while allowed 3.5 against. That's not good.

No, I want you to pump the brakes on the idea that a 20-year old kid is for sure ready and better than productive NHLers, which has been your and others claim. The evidence so far is that he is less ready and it did not go well in comparable situations to someone who some in this thread said he was superior to as of today.

Nor did I say everything was great after game 1. Strawman is straw. Man, I'm starting to understand the distaste for Oiler fans on this site.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
No, I want you to pump the brakes on the idea that a 20-year old kid is for sure ready and better than productive NHLers, which has been your and others claim. The evidence so far is that he is less ready and it did not go well in comparable situations to someone who some in this thread said he was superior to as of today.

Nor did I say everything was great after game 1. Strawman is straw. Man, I'm starting to understand the distaste for Oiler fans on this site.
Maybe time to take a break from the Czech thread. You seem to be getting ruder and ruder. You don't see me on the Sabres thread, do you?

If you can find a quote from me that says Kulich is better than productive NHLers please quote it and I'll defend what I said.

You're now taking shots at Oilers fans on a Czech thread too. Again, maybe time to pump the brakes. Also, I can't stand HFOil and you'll never see me on there either.

And, if you look up, you will say that all of us totally agree he played like shit in Prague. Not one poster is defending that shitty game. marty said it, I said it. goodman said it. Easily found and quoted. Most of us have also said he's going to AHL after that. Easily found as well.

If you want to talk hockey, would love to chat.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Vrana - absolutely dont know how he stands so far lol. I think he is still with the team? Or was he send down already and I missed it? I really dont know lol. I guess its 50:50 and we will see next week if he made it or not.
I don't either.. my understanding (which could be dead wrong) is that we have 3 options

1. they release him from the PTO and he's done (no AHL)
2. they announce a 1 or 2 year contract for him and he made it
3. another team signs him as he's available to anyone and everyone

If it's 1, I'd expect a tweet within 24 hours announcing him in NLA or SHL.

What concerns me is that the Caps played their last exhibition game yesterday and he wasn't on the ice.

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
I don't either.. my understanding (which could be dead wrong) is that we have 3 options

1. they release him from the PTO and he's done (no AHL)
2. they announce a 1 or 2 year contract for him and he made it
3. another team signs him as he's available to anyone and everyone

If it's 1, I'd expect a tweet within 24 hours announcing him in NLA or SHL.

What concerns me is that the Caps played their last exhibition game yesterday and he wasn't on the ice.
Yeah, but he did played other preseason games and did not looked bad, idk we will see. Hope he makes it, such a shame of a great player damn.

Jenik being waiwed is suprise and I really expected he will be in that 4th line damn.

We might as well look just at that 12 skaters this year lol

Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
1728241037424.png

I was looking up felcman in NLA and though I'd see who the top 10 are in Extraliga. Not in a million years would I have predicted it looked like this.lol

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Yeah, but he did played other preseason games and did not looked bad, idk we will see. Hope he makes it, such a shame of a great player damn.

Jenik being waiwed is suprise and I really expected he will be in that 4th line damn.

We might as well look just at that 12 skaters this year lol
Just wait for the Klapka and Ivan kick to the balls tomorrow.lol

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
See you in Plzen next year David lol

Honestly f*** this shit already, we really cant have one stupid player to make any impact in the NHL ?? Everyone will just crumble into dust after the draft.

I am sure that if we had a McDavid or Bedard type of prospect, he will flop too and after few 20-30 points seasons, he will be back in europe by the time he hit 24 lol

Depressing this shit really

Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
See you in Plzen next year David lol

Honestly f*** this shit already, we really cant have one stupid player to make any impact in the NHL ?? Everyone will just crumble into dust after the draft.

I am sure that if we had a McDavid or Bedard type of prospect, he will flop too and after few 20-30 points seasons, he will be back in europe by the time he hit 24 lol

Depressing this shit really
I'd love to say you are wrong but it is getting depressing. Just wait till Ivan plays more than Kulich this season.lol.

Or svozil more than jiricek.

I hope benak and Mrtka go in round 5.. they'll have a better chance of making NHL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad