Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Women's TT has completed

G - Grace Brown AUS
S - Anna Henderson GBR
B - Chloe Dygart USA

Technical course and very wet. Dygart went down once and might have had a shot at gold, certainly silver, but Brown rode very strong. Men's race starting soon.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Women's TT has completed

G - Grace Brown AUS
S - Anna Henderson GBR
B - Chloe Dygart USA

Technical course and very wet. Dygart went down once and might have had a shot at gold, certainly silver, but Brown rode very strong. Men's race starting soon.
The other woman from the US went down 3 times and broke her bike on the third crash.

The course was dangerous for the riders in the rain! Those cobblestones on the one lefthand turn made a bunch of riders crash.
It is the one negative that I have seen. It was like a competition from Monty Python.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
The other woman from the US went down 3 times and broke her bike on the third crash.

The course was dangerous for the riders in the rain! Those cobblestones on the one lefthand turn made a bunch of riders crash.
It is the one negative that I have seen. It was like a competition from Monty Python.
Yeah, the worst was when the guy from the support car ran to Knibb to give her a new bike HE slipped and fell and the bike went flying. I mean, not funny but I laughed out loud. A Tragi-comedy of errors.

Reactions: adsfan

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Joke of route, length and TV coverage.

Thank god at least the medals were to brilliant cyclists. Remco deserved winner.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Men's road race under way, about 60km to go. The climb up the Montmartre should be interesting, presumably they won't use the steps.

images.jpeg

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
We have great high mountains and could use them. This one’s by my house. Will we? Doubtful

They don’t usually have mountains in races like the Worlds or Olympics. This was the course they used in 1984:

Ad

Upcoming events

• France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,632.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Israel vs Italy
    Israel vs Italy
    Wagers: 7
    Staked: $30,494.00