Player Discussion Cutter Gauthier

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
1000016515.png

91Fedorov

John (Gibson) 3:16
Dec 30, 2013
Which would give him legal grounds for a lawsuit, which in turn means a whole lot of cash in US law system as far as I know. I'd gladly take the risk of getting a few bruises or cuts for a million or two.
Yeah, I'm not sure it works that way. Cuts and bruises settle in the thousands, not millions. And if the guy has nothing, you get nothing. If a guy that owns nothing breaks your neck, you could get paralyzed with zero dollars to show for it. I'm on the "wouldn't take the risk" side.

GreatBear

Feb 18, 2009
Newport Beach
Which would give him legal grounds for a lawsuit, which in turn means a whole lot of cash in US law system as far as I know. I'd gladly take the risk of getting a few bruises or cuts for a million or two.
From my personal experience and knowledge from my work, it takes a lot more than a few bruises or cuts to get a million or two. You never want to go through the injuries that will result in a settlement or verdict of $1 million or more. It is not worth it.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
From my personal experience and knowledge from my work, it takes a lot more than a few bruises or cuts to get a million or two. You never want to go through the injuries that will result in a settlement or verdict of $1 million or more. It is not worth it.
My ex used to drive me insane with this shit. Used to always talk about dick drivers like "I hope they hit me, I'll sue their ass and get a bigger house" like, that's not how it works...

Reactions: Vipers31

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad