Current OA Situation

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
Barrie - 4
Brampton - 2
Brantford - 3
Erie - 3
Flint - 4
Guelph - 4
Kingston - 3
Kitchener - 4
Niagara - 4
London - 5
North Bay - 4
Oshawa - 4
Ottawa - 4
Owen Sound - 4
Peterborough - 4
Saginaw - 3
Sarnia - 3
Sault - 4
Sudbury - 3
Windsor - 3

Brampton is the only team with an open OA Roster Spot. Twelve teams are carrying 4 or more OA’s on the roster.

I expect to see a lot of waiver/releases over the next two days. With no one having open roster spots, the best possibility is we see some upgrades for the Contending teams but that only shuffles players around. The reality is, we will see as many as twelve current roster OA’s out of the league very soon. Some teams may rotate the guys around a bit for a short period but I can’t see that happening very long when there is no market for them. That just wastes a card.

Blake101

Oct 15, 2022
Barrie - 4
Brampton - 2
Brantford - 3
Erie - 3
Flint - 4
Guelph - 4
Kingston - 3
Kitchener - 4
Niagara - 4
London - 5
North Bay - 4
Oshawa - 4
Ottawa - 4
Owen Sound - 4
Peterborough - 4
Saginaw - 3
Sarnia - 3
Sault - 4
Sudbury - 3
Windsor - 3

Brampton is the only team with an open OA Roster Spot. Twelve teams are carrying 4 or more OA’s on the roster.

I expect to see a lot of waiver/releases over the next two days. With no one having open roster spots, the best possibility is we see some upgrades for the Contending teams but that only shuffles players around. The reality is, we will see as many as twelve current roster OA’s out of the league very soon. Some teams may rotate the guys around a bit for a short period but I can’t see that happening very long when there is no market for them. That just wastes a card.
Jodoin is no longer with the Colts so they are down to 3

Donnie740

May 28, 2021
Brampton is in prime position to get someone for cheap

In addition to adding a high end OA, they still have lots of draft picks available to acquire at least one 19yr old impact player, most likely two of them.

This is why I said Brampton is clearly the team to beat in the East this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad