Proposal: Crouse to Tampa (Offseason)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ledge And Dairy

A so so goalie prospect and a maybe 1st? This isn’t even close to the correct value. Tampa would need to add a lot.
I should have clarified what I was thinking for the condition. If he hits something like 30 points Arizona gets the 1st, otherwise it's a 2nd. Pretty minor condition that would very likely be met. Honestly I put it there because I was expecting backlash from Tampa fans saying it was an overpayment but I would have no issue removing the condition. People on HF seem to value Crouse a lot higher than they do on CF where I see constant trades of like Sunqvist + Kostin + 3rd, or Engvall + Holl + 2nd (to name some recent ones).

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
Like the multiple firsts and assets to get rid of Tyler Johnson?
You guys did Chicago so so so dirty on that trade. Well done.

Avs played Chicago in the first game this season. Johnson was on their first line. His many glaring mistakes directly contributed to a few Avs goals and Johnson was demoted to the 4th line by the end of the second period.

He was having one of his now typical terrible seasons given his AAV before his major injury. He was totally washed up prior to his injuriy and now he’s out. That was the most lopsided trade of the season. I’m glad his brutal contract is in the central ruining Chicagos cap.

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
I should have clarified what I was thinking for the condition. If he hits something like 30 points Arizona gets the 1st, otherwise it's a 2nd. Pretty minor condition that would very likely be met. Honestly I put it there because I was expecting backlash from Tampa fans saying it was an overpayment but I would have no issue removing the condition. People on HF seem to value Crouse a lot higher than they do on CF where I see constant trades of like Sunqvist + Kostin + 3rd, or Engvall + Holl + 2nd (to name some recent ones).
Crouse, watch him. He’s really good. He’s a better player than Coleman or Goodrow. He’s bigger, faster and plays a really heavy game. Ideal playoff middle six wing that can PK. This offer sucks for him.

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
A super late first 16 months from now isn’t appealing at all for a very young, very valuable NHLer like Crouse. He’s huge, he skates, he hits, he fights, he’s good defensively and a he scores goals. Not every team has a player like that. They’re rare. And he’s young and Restricted.

According to Seravalli a lot of sellers are asking for 2023 1sts instead of 2022 1sts as they view 2023 as a deeper draft. I'd imagine that Arizona would be especially keen on 2023 picks given that they already have a tonne of early picks in the 2022 draft.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad