Crosby or Ovi?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Can't I just pick both? please

Yeah for real, what does another pissing contest between these 2 accomplish at this point? It's been the same debate for 13 ****ing years at this point :laugh:

Ovi is having an insane year, but he's also running at an unsustainable level right now (shooting 10% higher than his career average, PDO of 107.3). I wouldn't trade Crosby for a red hot Ovi because red hot Ovi is going to come back down to earth at some point. I also imagine that Ovi fans wouldn't trade Ovi for a red hot Crosby for the same reason. Neither one is a tangibly large enough upgrade for me to take the other guy over the guy I prefer.

Future GOAT

Apr 4, 2017
I'd normally take Crosby, but my team already has a better Crosby and having such a prolific goal scoring winger on my team would suit it better IMO.

thesensguy

Apr 5, 2014
Ottawa,Ontario
I think Ovi is the better player for the rest of their careers in all honesty, Crosby is not the same player he once was and a couple more hits and he's probably done. I think Ovi can play well until his late thirties, Id be surprised if Crosby played past 36.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I think Ovi is the better player for the rest of their careers in all honesty, Crosby is not the same player he once was and a couple more hits and he's probably done. I think Ovi can play well until his late thirties, Id be surprised if Crosby played past 36.

Are you ****ing joking me? Jesus, this board is littered with horrible takes.

Crosby has 36 points in 30 games this year, which is a pace of 98 points per 82 games. But yeah, he's totally done.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
I’m Surprised this poll is getting lopsided. Crosby is having a good year and is a beast in the playoffs. As is Ovi of course, just didn’t think by this much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad