Crisis Averted: Leafs PA Announcer returning for 2024-2025 season #runitback #friendshipforever

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
Screenshot_2024-08-18-22-13-46~3.png

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Mike Ross is a beauty, great guy, happy to hear he is back.

He and Jimmy Holmstrom are two of the nicest people you'd ever want to meet.

Reactions: Leaf Rocket

Cams

May 27, 2008
Windsor, ON
As a Leafs fan growing and going to my first game at MLG - hearing Paul Morris live was just an unreal experience.

I did like Andy Frost but have no problem with Mike Ross either.

On a somewhat related side note......I had the chance to hear Michael Burgess do the anthem at ACC the one game I went to.......that was such an unforgettable experience itself...don't know if it was the acoustics of the building or what...but wow! TV just does not come close to some things when you can experience it live.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
As a Leafs fan growing and going to my first game at MLG - hearing Paul Morris live was just an unreal experience.

I did like Andy Frost but have no problem with Mike Ross either.

On a somewhat related side note......I had the chance to hear Michael Burgess do the anthem at ACC the one game I went to.......that was such an unforgettable experience itself...don't know if it was the acoustics of the building or what...but wow! TV just does not come close to some things when you can experience it live.
Quite often they play a recording of Paul Morris saying 'last minute to play in the period'.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
I’ve searched for his goal announcements and found only a couple of examples on X. I can’t remember his voice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad