Crazy Slovakia WJC Fight Story

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Maybe not directly relevant to the Habs, but we are heavily invested in young Slovak players and I figured many of you here would be interested in the read. It is one of the craziest stories I've heard in a while

Adam Sykora (NYR) and Ondrej Molnar (2023 eligile) were playing a floorball match for their school, when with 9 seconds left some kid hit Sykora with a cheap shot. Accounts differ, but a brawl ensued and Molnar broke the kid's jaw in 3 places and knocked a few teeth out. The police were called and Molnar is facing criminal prosecution and has been removed from the Slovaia WJC team. No word on Sykora.

Some say that Molnar was struck first and only retaliated, with disproportionate power. Other accounts say that he was the aggressor and beat a kid senseless who was laying on the floor.

• Wow
Reactions: DavePeak

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Maybe not directly relevant to the Habs, but we are heavily invested in young Slovak players and I figured many of you here would be interested in the read. It is one of the craziest stories I've heard in a while

Adam Sykora (NYR) and Ondrej Molnar (2023 eligile) were playing a floorball match for their school, when with 9 seconds left some kid hit Sykora with a cheap shot. Accounts differ, but a brawl ensued and Molnar broke the kid's jaw in 3 places and knocked a few teeth out. The police were called and Molnar is facing criminal prosecution and has been removed from the Slovaia WJC team. No word on Sykora.

Some say that Molnar was struck first and only retaliated, with disproportionate power. Other accounts say that he was the aggressor and beat a kid senseless who was laying on the floor.
Nothing will ever top the Beaulieu & dad fight story for me.. real class acts..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad