Confirmed with Link: Craig Berube named the 32nd Coach of the Toronto Maple Leafs

mjd1001

May 24, 2022
People just wanna see effort every night .
Still dicking around for goaltending after 9 years
No one expects a cup with this core

Good point but all signs point we won't win a cup with this group
Too many good goaltenders in this division
Vassey swayman ullmark bob just name 4
I think the issue is, a lot of fans DO expect a cup, and want to contend for a presidents trophy with this core.

I don't post all that much to this forum, but I have been reading it for years, and listening to talk radio, talking to fans about the team, I get the impression that many fans think this is the most talented roster in the league and cannot fathom whey they don't have a couple cups already.

Sure, there will be complaints when they lose, but its usually "They are ALWAYS more talented then who they play, its either the refs fault of a lucky bounce or just lack of effort" why they lose. I truly think that there are a lot more people out there who think this is the most talented core, the most talented roster in the league by far, and the frustration is because they DO expect a Cup, or Cups, from them.

I personally get your point, and I think they have this year and next for a good look at a cup but If forced to I'd bet against it.

Reactions: hullsy47

Skullz

Jul 5, 2013
Time to switch up the lines and the PP. Tavares has no business being on PP1, turns it over at least once a powerplay.

Marner and Matthews look like dogs, put 88 with 34. Enough is Enough.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Time to switch up the lines and the PP. Tavares has no business being on PP1, turns it over at least once a powerplay.

Marner and Matthews look like dogs, put 88 with 34. Enough is Enough.
I'd expect some line juggling next game.
I'd put McMann with Matthews and Knies and make them get to work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad