Coyotes Prospect Regular Season & Playoffs - 2015/6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Kind of funny that all of Perlini's points are goals and all of Strome's points are assists. They'll be on the same line soon enough.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Is Letunov the only Russian in the system? If so, we may have picked the right one :laugh:

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
So between Letunov's hat-trick, Perlini's hat-trick, Strome's 5 assists, Garland's 15 in 5, Fischer's pile of points...

14BOhra.jpg

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
So between Letunov's hat-trick, Perlini's hat-trick, Strome's 5 assists, Garland's 15 in 5, Fischer's pile of points...

14BOhra.jpg

It's amazing what good drafting can do for an organization. If DM had the budget for more scouts years ago, we would be so much farther ahead. Thank you NHL.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Who in the system, apart from Strome, can play a puck possession game? LA was much harder on the puck than the Coyotes and so dominated time with the puck. We need a couple of forwards who can't be tossed off of the puck with just a hard shove.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Who in the system, apart from Strome, can play a puck possession game? LA was much harder on the puck than the Coyotes and so dominated time with the puck. We need a couple of forwards who can't be tossed off of the puck with just a hard shove.

Fischer, Perlini have size. Merkley is a puck possession guy as well. I haven't seen Letunov play just yet. Dvorak to me is another Patrick Sharp type player.

Kings played more of a perimeter game last night than I expected.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Hating that Maloney gave away Lindberg for Werek.

Updated

Would like to see Merkley get back to being tog dog...should happen soon. Nice to see Letunov off to a great start.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Fischer, Perlini have size. Merkley is a puck possession guy as well. I haven't seen Letunov play just yet. Dvorak to me is another Patrick Sharp type player.

Merkley has sick puck possession skills, first thing that jumped at me in seeing his tapes. Hope it translates to the next level.

The offensive firepower in the system is insane!

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Merkley has sick puck possession skills, first thing that jumped at me in seeing his tapes. Hope it translates to the next level.

The offensive firepower in the system is insane!

In junior anyway.:) The NHL will be a different story for most.

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
Can Dvorak not play in the AHL ?

He's too good for the OHL (much like Marner, but he can't play in the AHL, and has to grow and up some part of his game).

Not sure how much the OHL is going to help him.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Can Dvorak not play in the AHL ?

He's too good for the OHL (much like Marner, but he can't play in the AHL, and has to grow and up some part of his game).

Not sure how much the OHL is going to help him.

Do you think we would put him in CHL if we could play him in the AHL?

Puck possession wins

Jan 17, 2014

The so called "possession" hockey the Kings play really isn't possession based at all. In fact, they're one of the top teams in the league who dump and chase.

Their key is controlling the neutral zone. Here's an article about that

http://www.sbnation.com/nhl/2014/1/9/5278996/los-angeles-kings-stats-shot-differential-really-good

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad