Pre-Game Talk: Countdown thread to 24-25 Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Lane will prove impossible to measure because he won't stop headfaking everybody

demi.gif

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Our bottom 6 makes me want to puke

Roy-Dvorak-Anderson
Armia-Evans-Gallagher

Jesus i wanna throw up. Hughes better wake up and build a better bottom 6. More physical, better identity. Be f***ing creative, unload some of those old washed up vets. Atrocious.

• Love
Reactions: the

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005

Roy-Dvorak-Anderson
Armia-Evans-Gallagher

Jesus i wanna throw up. Hughes better wake up and build a better bottom 6. More physical, better identity. Be f***ing creative, unload some of those old washed up vets. Atrocious.
gonna get some good depth by moving some of our young d. our vets aren't worth much

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009

Roy-Dvorak-Anderson
Armia-Evans-Gallagher

I think the 3rd line is not bad if Armia and Roy continue to play well together.

Roy-Dvorak-Armia
Heineman-Evans-Anderson
Gallagher

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
gonna get some good depth by moving some of our young d. our vets aren't worth much

Send some of those vets to robidas island of something. Unload them with picks to a team with cap space. I don’t know but do something god dammit because that botoom 6 is atrocious, sans flavo, sans color, plate a mort.

Only Roy belongs there.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Send some of those vets to robidas island of something. Unload them with picks to a team with cap space. I don’t know but do something god dammit because that botoom 6 is atrocious, sans flavo, sans color, plate a mort.

Only Roy belongs there.
Is it really that bad? I feel that our 4th line could be solid with Heineman-Evans-Armia, no?

Reactions: Farmboy Patty

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad