Pre-Game Talk: Countdown thread to 24-25 Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
59 invited...not sure why they couldn't add Thorpe and Protz...two more wouldn't have made that much of a difference.

Well Protz wasn't good enough, so I don't think you just invite him. Send him back and let him work on his game.

Thorpe played well enough that I think you should give him a bit of a cookie - I said in his thread, like even if you bump him back a few days in, let him get a couple practices with the big team to say hey, we loved what you did.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Well Protz wasn't good enough, so I don't think you just invite him. Send him back and let him work on his game.

Thorpe played well enough that I think you should give him a bit of a cookie - I said in his thread, like even if you bump him back a few days in, let him get a couple practices with the big team to say hey, we loved what you did.
Agreed

Reactions: Boris Le Tigre

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Newhook is not really a midget.

blink-eyebrows.gif

• Wow
Reactions: ahmedou

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Watching the Sick Eye Test podcast and Pierre Mcguire thinks the Habs will tinker with their man on man coverage now that consultant Grillo is on board. Interesting take.

Matheson was on French radio after the golf tournament on Monday. And he was asked about the man-to-man coverage and Mike said that they the team has spoken about that within the room.

Who is this monster defenceman coming from Finland? over 100+ penalty???

Who? Am I missing something because I don't see a monster defenseman from Finland?

Reactions: Rapala

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Matheson was on French radio after the golf tournament on Monday. And he was asked about the man-to-man coverage and Mike said that they the team has spoken about that within the room.

Who? Am I missing something because I don't see a monster defenseman from Finland?
Zachary Hayes was playing in Liiga last year no?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad