Pre-Game Talk: Countdown thread to 24-25 Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
  • Wednesday, Sept. 18 – Physical testings & medicals – CN Sports Complex
    • Media availability with head coach Martin St-Louis around 11:30 a.m..
  • Thursday, Sept. 19 – On-ice sessions starting at 10:00 a.m. – CN Sports Complex
  • Friday, Sept. 20 – On-ice sessions starting at 10:00 a.m. – CN Sports Complex
  • Saturday, Sept. 21 – On-ice sessions starting at 9:45 a.m. – CN Sports Complex
  • Sunday, Sept. 22 – On-ice sessions starting at 9:45 a.m. – CN Sports Complex
  • Monday, Sept. 23 – Game vs. Philadelphia (7:00 p.m. ET) – Bell Centre
  • Tuesday, Sept. 24 – Game vs. New Jersey (7:00 p.m. ET) – Bell Centre
  • Wednesday, Sept. 25 – Day off
  • Thursday, Sept. 26 – Game at Toronto (7:00 p.m. ET) – Scotiabank Arena
  • Friday, Sept. 27 – On-ice sessions starting at 12:15 p.m. – CN Sports Complex
  • Saturday, Sept. 28 – Game vs. Toronto (7:00 p.m. ET) – Bell Centre
  • Sunday, Sept. 29 – Day off
  • Monday, Sept. 30 – On-ice sessions starting at 10:30 a.m. – CN Sports Complex
  • Tuesday, Oct. 1st – Game vs. Ottawa (7:00 p.m. ET) – Bell Centre
  • Wednesday, Oct. 2 – Practice at 9:00 a.m. – The team will leave for Mont-Tremblant
  • Thursday- Friday, Oct. 3-4 – Mont-Tremblant
  • Saturday, Oct. 4 – Game at Ottawa (7:00 p.m. ET) Canadian Tire Centre
    • Preseason laval rocket
  • Sunday, Oct. 6 – Day off
  • Monday, Oct. 7 – Practice at 10:30 a.m. – CN Sports Complex
  • October 9 - Season starts vs Toronto
  • October 11- Season start for laval rocket

Last edited:

blueberry

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Do we have any kind of list of prospect names of guys coming. It would be interesting to see who is coming. There always seems to be a couple of "surprising guys". It's a tough time of year and I'm overly excited.

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
Is your name SwiftyHab because you drive for Swift, or just unrelated ?
Unrelated. Swifty was a pimp I used to know who got shot in the 90s.

Can I assume your nickname comes from…maybe hosting marvelous gay orgies? I’ve always wanted to know what the catering situation is at those things. Does someone walk around handing out pigs in a blanket? Cocktail wieners? Pogos?

Last edited:

xX SEYF Xx

Apr 5, 2022
Montreal
Sept x - golf tournament
Golf tournament will be held September 16th

Also here are all the exhibition games:

September 23: Philadelphia at Montreal 7 pm ET
September 24: New Jersey at Montreal 7 pm ET
September 26: Montreal at Toronto 7 pm ET
September 28: Toronto at Montreal 7 pm ET
October 1: Ottawa at Montreal 7 pm ET
October 5: Montreal at Ottawa 7 pm ET

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
Golf tournament will be held September 16th

Also here are all the exhibition games:

September 23: Philadelphia at Montreal 7 pm ET
September 24: New Jersey at Montreal 7 pm ET
September 26: Montreal at Toronto 7 pm ET
September 28: Toronto at Montreal 7 pm ET
October 1: Ottawa at Montreal 7 pm ET
October 5: Montreal at Ottawa 7 pm ET
Thanks. Updated OP

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003

Can I assume your nickname comes from…maybe hosting marvelous gay orgies? I’ve always wanted to know what the catering situation is at those things. Does someone walk around handing out pigs in a blanket? Cocktail wieners? Pogos?

Lots of Cock-tales at these gatherings

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
July was bad enough but frickin' August crawled and seemed to get longer once we landed Laine.
Prospect Camp is going to be sweet.

I've really enjoyed the feeling of knowing we're going into this season with a trial for Laine on the menu.

I'm not sure if August has felt longer, but it sure has felt better, for me at least. I'm super pumped for another year of progression of last year's youth and Matheson, plus new additions Dach, Hutson, and Laine, plus Engstrom, Reinbacher, Kapanen, and a little excitement for Beck and Mesar. I'm even interested to see if Armia and Dvo can stay healthy and produce as they have in their best moments as Habs for a full season, and then get us 2nds or better at the TDL.

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
Damn I saw this and immediately went over to bookmark the SKA schedule. :laugh:
The season starts there for me...
Should we add that in?

I've really enjoyed the feeling of knowing we're going into this season with a trial for Laine on the menu.

I'm not sure if August has felt longer, but it sure has felt better, for me at least. I'm super pumped for another year of progression of last year's youth and Matheson, plus new additions Dach, Hutson, and Laine, plus Engstrom, Reinbacher, Kapanen, and a little excitement for Beck and Mesar. I'm even interested to see if Armia and Dvo can stay healthy and produce as they have in their best moments as Habs for a full season, and then get us 2nds or better at the TDL.
So many great storylines of potential that could be filled. And if everybody hits this year, it could get crazy

Reactions: Rapala

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018

Yes, but I use the Simpsons character so people don't know, so thanks a lot

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Am I the only one who’s fed up to always start the season against Toronto and Ottawa? Just give me a random team instead of always being them.

We always have a gazillion pre-season games against them and our first few games of the season are against them also.

Last edited:

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Am I the only one who’s fed up to always start the season against Toronto and Ottawa? Just give me a random team instead of always being them.

We always have a gazillion pre-season games against them and our first few games of the season are against them also.
I am pretty fed up. But... have to admit last season was fun because X neutered that moron Reaves right off the bat. f*** the leafs!!!

I hear ya bud!

As much as I'm excited for the upcoming season, (Laine, Dach, Hutson etc..) I wish it was next year already!

Demidov can't get here quick enough.
I have a SKA jersey... that ma team.

SKA Champion!!!! :D

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
not to be a Debbie Downer, but we will start strong in Oct , the PP is amazing, then in late nov we come back down to earth with our goaltending and porous blueline. By Dec we are talking about who we draft in the top 5 and with the Florida/Calgary pick.

Will be an exciting year regardless, you will all owe me an apology when Anderson puts in 20 goals!

• Wow
Reactions: ChikN

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad