Pre-Game Talk: Countdown thread to 24-25 Season (T - 9 hours)

Who's going to be the surprise of this camp ?

• Beck

Votes: 10 4.1%
  • Kapanen

Votes: 150 61.0%
  • Heineman

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • Mesar

Votes: 16 6.5%
  • Engstrom

Votes: 36 14.6%
  • Farrell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trudeau

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • F. Xhekaj

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • Tuch

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • Hughes

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Davidson

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • Kidney

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I like Heineman but in this case I agree with you

Not me.. Heineman is big and skates fast, can hit on the forecheck.. ABB is the guy who shouldn't be in the line-up, and you can put either Kapanen or Pezz there instead. ABB should be the 14th forward.

Unfortunately, MSL might be seeing too much of himself in ABB and being a bit sympathetic there. Shouldn't last long.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Not me.. Heineman is big and skates fast, can hit on the forecheck.. ABB is the guy who shouldn't be in the line-up, and you can put either Kapanen or Pezz there instead. ABB should be the 14th forward.

Unfortunately, MSL might be seeing too much of himself in ABB and being a bit sympathetic there. Shouldn't last long.

Agreed, Heineman in the lineup all day for me.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
No Pezz, no Struble.

Poor Xhekaj, he will have to answer and provide all the physicality alone.

This team is soft as butter. Jesus Hughes and Gorton are dropping the ball hard. It was even one of their area of improvement in their end of season presser. Clowns.

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
Heineman over Pezz is annoying me. Especially against toronto, game opener with high emotions.

It makes no f***ing sense at all, Jesus what does Pez have to do? Had a great pre-season and playing such a rival where all hell broke loose last time. I don't get it at all, MSL makes weird decisions.

The Laine injury is such a hit to the top 6...
That 2nd and 3rd line is vomit inducing, mother of god.

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
ABB over Kapanen is mighty annoying.

I care less about that (ABB was pretty good in the preseason), and more that Kapanen isn't playing. Hopefully he plays tomorrow, but if he's not going to play, better to have him in Europe where we know he'd get good minutes in a good league on a good team where his dad is the GM.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
It makes no f***ing sense at all, Jesus what does Pez have to do? Had a great pre-season and playing such a rival where all hell broke loose last time. I don't get it at all, MSL makes weird decisions.

That 2nd and 3rd line is vomit inducing, mother of god.
MSL is incompetent beyond certain point. He is a living example of Peter principle. Time for a new coach... and I don't mean it a derogatory way toward MSL. He just doesn't have what it takes to take the team to the next level. And this all on Hughes at this point. I am also starting to have some serious doubts about him.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
To quote William Nylander...

You guys bitch about shit!

Who gives a f*** about 4th line LW? Seriously

Everyone boo Pacioretty 👎

1000008954.jpg

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad